Best/Worst Britpop era bands (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Seems like a relevant thread for this

this is hilarious. I've had a love/hate with him since his first solo album. Some of his solo output has been decent and I probably haven't missed a solo show in Dublin. But he's always been the worst kind of prick. I've told of these before but I've seen him attack a security guard and a soundman, seen him spitting at people in the audience, and generally goading people to 'come have a go'.

check this out

my mate was at that gig and blogged about it. That security guard's family contacted him and asked if he would testify against Brown if it went to court. He said it would, but it never happened.

But this latest stuff shows him up as the fraud he is. And I can't imagine he gives a shit about whats being said. He's sold his tickets, gets his dough, and will then go to ground for another while before the next part of the rinse and repeat cycle. A bit like Morrissey, he'll have people who'll always turn out to see him.

Before seeing the footage I saw one of the setlists and was thinking I'd go see him in Dublin, as there was some good stuff on there. But then the videos circulated.

I'm quietly hoping this ends the anti-vax scumbag.

Sleaford mods - another ‘band I don’t get’
As an ageing man they give me hope. And they are funny. I don't know if I could take a whole set of sparse electronics and shouting though. And just like Fontaines DC, they're not from Sleaford.

As an ageing man they give me hope. And they are funny. I don't know if I could take a whole set of sparse electronics and shouting though. And just like Fontaines DC, they're not from Sleaford.

In fairness he's from the next town over and the Fontaines have probably never been to either town.

In fairness he's from the next town over and the Fontaines have probably never been to either town.
That bit of my post was in jest. I do think they're the real deal. If I was to make a playlist with them on it, Jinx Lennon would also be on that playlist. Fontaines, not so much, depends how the crowd's feeling.

That bit of my post was in jest. I do think they're the real deal. If I was to make a playlist with them on it, Jinx Lennon would also be on that playlist. Fontaines, not so much, depends how the crowd's feeling.

I'm not convinced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back