Best Soup (1 Viewer)

ms.b.haven

(Retired)
Tomato, wins hands down. hmmmmmm tomato.

Closely followed by leek and potato. Do you know whats nice, mashed potato drizzled with soup, like baby food.

what are ye having for lunch today

point.gif

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

NNNEXT!

Actually, I'll have the crab bisque.

i had this tomato and marscapone crap from erin or something the other day, and it wasn't bad at all. as for soup, i usually make me own. what's with that ad where yer one has the hammer? "what's your ma doing?" "burying trevor jordache under the patio", you know the one. how hard is it to make sooup? not at all, that's how.

theres a coffee shop in palmertown village beside stewarts hospital called the coach house. ayway, they do the best homemade soup but their sandwiches are shite. soup though, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the nicest soup ive ever had was in that huge museumy/cultural centre place in stockholm..it was tomato and yummy but they charged me 8 bloody euros for it!!for a small bowl..stupid lovely soup makin pricks..

You could get this lovely pasta/soup thing I think Knorr made it, so basically it was chicken soup with pasta and rice and it was souperb....see what I did there....SOUPerb....ahem

Hector Grey said:
what's with that ad where yer one has the hammer? "what's your ma doing?" "burying trevor jordache under the patio", you know the one. how hard is it to make sooup? not at all, that's how.

that's the avonmore ad, and it is silly, but avonmore farmhouse vegetable is YUM.

That thai chicken soup from avonmore is nifty

Also Dunnes tomato soup, nice, like a big bowl a pizza sauce.

My girlfriend makes a tremendous chickpea and leek soup - it'll fill you like a big dinner.

Other soups of notable worth include Broccoli Soup (just the broccoli blended up and then heated) and anything involving Buttersquash.

Mmmm... soup. Soup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back