3. Son of Saul
4. The Childhood of a Leader
5. The Hateful Eight
6. Midnight Special
7. Hail, Caesar!
8. Victoria
9. Hell or High Water
10. My Scientology Movie

Honourable mentions for Carol, Paterson, Arrival, Hunt for the Wilderpeople, The Witch, The Lobster, Room, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Dheepan, Tale of Tales, The Wailing

Last edited:
OK, my top 10

1. Green Room
2. Weiner-Dog
3. Son of Saul
5. The Hateful Eight
6. Midnight Special
7. Hail, Caesar!
8. Victoria
9. Hell or High Water
10. My Scientology Movie

Honourable mentions for Carol, Paterson, Arrival, Hunt for the Wilderpeople, The Witch, The Lobster, Room, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Dheepan, Tale of Tales, The Wailing

As much as I love the hateful eight, its from 2015

154209-75056-comic-book-guy.gif

I suspect I didn't see 10 new films either....

based on Bernie's list I saw:

Midnight Special - great!
Hail, Caesar! - double great!
Arrival - meh
10 Cloverfield Lane - AMAAAZING
The Lobster - great!
Tale of Tales - awful

i'm now googling what came out

Finding Dory - yeah pretty good.
Sing Street - was that this year? Hit and miss, there was a better film in there.
Alice Through the looking Glass - a masterwork in shit film writing/shooting/acting
I Daniel Blake - yeah, really good.

woo hoo ten films.

oh, and one more

Love & Friendship - deadly. The first Austen adaptation i've seen that really went out of its way to capture her satire and not just make it a love story.

that's 7 films I liked, that'll do.

OK, my top 10

1. Green Room
2. Weiner-Dog
3. Son of Saul
5. The Hateful Eight
6. Midnight Special
7. Hail, Caesar!
8. Victoria
9. Hell or High Water
10. My Scientology Movie

Haven't seen loads of these so looking forward to getting around to some over the Christmas. Green Room would be my numero uno as well. I, Daniel Blake probably at number two. I'd add Mustang and Embrace of the Serpent as other great ones out this year. Room, The Witch and Tale of Tales would definitely be in my top 10. Requiem for the American Dream was probably my favourite doc. I also must be one of the few who actually liked High Rise, not as good as the book obviously but a decent stab at it. Great year for the movies

Haven't seen loads of these so looking forward to getting around to some over the Christmas. Green Room would be my numero uno as well. I, Daniel Blake probably at number two. I'd add Mustang and Embrace of the Serpent as other great ones out this year. Room, The Witch and Tale of Tales would definitely be in my top 10. Requiem for the American Dream was probably my favourite doc. I also must be one of the few who actually liked High Rise, not as good as the book obviously but a decent stab at it. Great year for the movies
Haven't seen I, Daniel Blake, Embrace of the Serpant or Mustang but I'm looking forward to them. Yeah, it was a good year for film alright.

I have only seen 4 of those mov
OK, my top 10

1. Green Room
2. Weiner-Dog
3. Son of Saul
5. The Hateful Eight
6. Midnight Special
7. Hail, Caesar!
8. Victoria
9. Hell or High Water
10. My Scientology Movie

I have only seen 4 of those movies ( all excellent) and will check the rest of them out. Thats my Christmas viewing sorted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back