Best console/game (1 Viewer)

Forget everything we've all said and get him a puppy. They're the ideal Christmas gift!

Ah, we have 2 cats - the puppy would be ripped to shreds by boxing day.

I bought an Xbox! Thanks for the advice everyone!

Dead rising - shit
Saints row - shit
Wrong and wrong. Dead Risiing is great, you're just shit at computer games. Saints Row was a decent enough GTA rip off that did some things better than GTA

I bought an Xbox! Thanks for the advice everyone!
As an owner of both a PS3 and a 360, I think you have made the right choice. The PS3 could well have the better games in a years time, but the 360 has at least half a dozen brilliant exclusives right now. Get him a PS3 next year!

Dead Rising was stupid, repetitive fun, but was ruined by the stupid savepoint bollocks.

Saints row was just derivative muck. Lifes too short for second rate rip offs! There's too many actually-good games out there.

Anyway I haven't touched either my ps3 or 360 in weeks.

I WIN!

/trades in 360 and buys a PS3.

f75e3ca7.gif

i bought mr. muffin a 360 last year and im sure he's gonna leave me for it one of these days..he could happily spend a few days attached to it..playing online with his little headset and talking to other nerds..i mean players..

i bought mr. muffin a 360 last year and im sure he's gonna leave me for it one of these days..he could happily spend a few days attached to it..playing online with his little headset and talking to other nerds..i mean players..

You were right the first time!

I have no idea why people who aren't actually playing the game take the absolute piss when your playing something in front of them. As soon as the headset goes on its laughs ahoy at your expense. I've had this conversation with three siblings, a girlfriend and a mother.

"So you've never actually met these people before?"
"No, the system is random, I could be playing against anyone"
"What if your playing against a murderer?"
"What do I care? He's hardly going to be able to find me and kill me for beating him now is he?"
"Can they hear what I'm saying to you on that mic?"
*sigh*

I didn't mean that to be a dig at you either!

wouldnt a murderer be good on your team ? I mean real world experience like!

yeah i get mocked a bit by ms nofriendo bu then i like to remind her that she can stay on the phone for 3 hours talking about absofuckinglutely nothing

wouldnt a murderer be good on your team ? I mean real world experience like!

yeah i get mocked a bit by ms nofriendo bu then i like to remind her that she can stay on the phone for 3 hours talking about absofuckinglutely nothing

Murder your girlfriend and become better at games!

I have no idea why people who aren't actually playing the game take the absolute piss when your playing something in front of them. As soon as the headset goes on its laughs ahoy at your expense. I've had this conversation with three siblings, a girlfriend and a mother.

I didn't mean that to be a dig at you either!

oh i didnt take it as one..i don't have any problem with him playing against other people who he has never met or otherwise..i've done it myself with mario football..plus i am terrible at any good of war type game so im glad he can play against someone else and im spared the mortification..i do ,however, think the headset is pretty funny looking..

Murder your girlfriend and become better at games!

you sir are a genius, lower phone bills to boot

but we all know he has serious issues

oh i didnt take it as one..i don't have any problem with him playing against other people who he has never met or otherwise..i've done it myself with mario football..plus i am terrible at any good of war type game so im glad he can play against someone else and im spared the mortification..i do ,however, think the headset is pretty funny looking..

you could always set up a xbox widow support group, you could sit around knitting talking about how men look silly with their headsets on :D

Dead Rising was stupid, repetitive fun, but was ruined by the stupid savepoint bollocks.

I agree that Dead Rising was totally ruined by the save system. That and the whole "if you're not at point A at 10:30, then you can't complete the game properly" bullshit. Such a potentially great game, ruined.

I thought it was great, and I finished it with the proper ending. You two obviously just suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back