belfast (1 Viewer)

bms0513zk.jpg

keep on blaring this tune. it's political.

probably just best to pay when you see a pay place that you can do it with minimum thought, theres a few side street but i think they are clampable.

Backbeat in Haymarket Arcade is worth a look. Got some new stock in.
Haymarket arcade is near the bottom of Royal Avenue (main shopping street in town) facing just after Castlecourt shopping centre and facing Cult Clothing.

Anyone got recent recommendations for anything at all to do or places to eat/drink in Belfast? Heading there on Thursday for a few nights. Got myself a decent list of pubs I think and places to eat but I haven't been there in years so am fairly clueless. Going to see Mdou Moctar in the Ulster Sports Club which should be good.

Belfast is lovely. Black Cab tour is the best thing I did there.
Went to the office and they recommended hanging around the tourist info to see if anyone else was planning on doing it on their own, to split the cost. No one else was, so the lad working there made a couple of calls and hooked me up with a tour from Paddy Kane for a decent price as it was just me, couldn't recommend it enough.

Anyone got recent recommendations for anything at all to do or places to eat/drink in Belfast? Heading there on Thursday for a few nights. Got myself a decent list of pubs I think and places to eat but I haven't been there in years so am fairly clueless. Going to see Mdou Moctar in the Ulster Sports Club which should be good.

Bullhouse brew co is really nice (if you like sitting a shed getting hammered eating burgers).

Always walk up to the ulster museum, the botanic gardens etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back