Belfasht folk (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Magee said:
Cunning thread title this...if I'd given the full details none o youse would have read it, no doubt

Anytheways...Michael Knight are playing Auntie Annie's with Delaware this Sunday. Yes THIS SUNDAY. That's sort of all.

www.villainrecords.com

are you richie from michael knight? cos if you are - i feel i know you. can i write you an introductory letter and we'll take it from there? macc got a job last week.

Cormcolash said:
Aye, but are Michael Knight any good, cause I know Delaware are shit.
Bet you're not as good as Runnin Riot in Halloween outfits anyway.

ah now come on Cormac, the guys on Fastfude say Delaware are the best band in Belfast so they must be! ;)

Jimmy Magee said:
Cunning thread title this...if I'd given the full details none o youse would have read it, no doubt

Anytheways...Michael Knight are playing Auntie Annie's with Delaware this Sunday. Yes THIS SUNDAY. That's sort of all.

www.villainrecords.com

what happened to the girls in the band? dont they play live? yr after a kinda divine comedy meets ben folds vibe yeah?

giveadogabone said:
what happened to the girls in the band? dont they play live? yr after a kinda divine comedy meets ben folds vibe yeah?
Hmm, possibly

Girls left once the album came out, they're in another band (Medea) which has become sorta busy for them of late. All perfectly amicable. I'll be doing this show in spectacular solo format.

You other losers, back to eirecore with yis

Jimmy Magee said:
O'D? Who the hell are you then?
patrick swayze's hairspray purchaser. his only hairspray purchaser. its an exclusive deal which runs up until his hair falls out. could be soon. he likes to buy in bulk from eastern europe. don't we all.

yeah. the same o.d. you played a song about horses to me one night in the middle of a mediaeval diy project in kilkenny. fucking amazing pelmets.

Ah right, that narrows you down to about 50 people or something. I thought the song in honour of someone's 30th was better, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back