Being "touched" per say on public transport! (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

Yesterday morning I was getting off the bus when this auld one behind me kept brushing her hand off my backside... Thought oh maybe she's just doing it by accident or something....

Until a full pressured hand glided accross me slowly.

I turned around and she started to fix the buttons on the bottom of her jacket...

I just turned my arse into the stair case and had to stop myself from laughing. An auld one like!!! Perhaps I have a very lack view of such things and laughter should never be called for.

Any one ever been properly violated on dublin bus?

I was on a really packed bus and I felt something going through the back of my hair.
I turned round and the guy just smiled at me like nothing was out of the ordinary.

It was only when I got off that my friend who was squished a few people behind us told me that he had actually run his fingers through my hair.
It was pretty weird.

i saw these film once where this guy would finger this same random bird who he didn't know the new york subway everyday while the other passengers were oblivious. can't remember what it was called but it was one segment in an anthology of about 10 maybe

If the auld one was tech savvy and had an accomplice then the whole incident might be on youtube.

There's a ton of stuff on there that's all been shot on camera phones down woman's tops or of their thongs or of people in heels. They are just sitting there oblivious to the fact that some perv is recording them, it's very unsettling.

_42941797_brian_cowen_203.jpg

Nothing too major on public transport, but one time before I lived in Dublin I stayed up here in the Barnacles hostel. I got in at 3am to find someone had taken my bed and they'd dumped my stuff in the middle of the floor, so I found a bed over a dude (I could only get a bed in a shared dorm) who was half naked and a bit nerdy looking. We exchanged pleasantries and I changed & went to go to sleep.

Only to hear him jerking off loudly twice in the next hour. Didn't sleep a bloody wink after that.

years ago, when I was a student, I was coming home from a gig in the Fusion on the Quays one night. I was on the bus and I felt something behind me. I had mega short hair at this time and turned around to find the man behind me playing with my hair.He was a well dressed, respectable looking chap, a bit like celeb hairdresser Nicky Clarke, so I jumped up and rang the bell of the bus despite not being my stop. I walked downstairs, hid behind the stairwell and let all the other people off the bus. the hair feeler also got off the bus and was looking me for me. When he saw I was still on the bus, now pulling away, he punched the window of the bus. fucked up shit indeed.

years ago, when I was a student, I was coming home from a gig in the Fusion on the Quays one night. I was on the bus and I felt something behind me. I had mega short hair at this time and turned around to find the man behind me playing with my hair.He was a well dressed, respectable looking chap, a bit like celeb hairdresser Nicky Clarke, so I jumped up and rang the bell of the bus despite not being my stop. I walked downstairs, hid behind the stairwell and let all the other people off the bus. the hair feeler also got off the bus and was looking me for me. When he saw I was still on the bus, now pulling away, he punched the window of the bus. fucked up shit indeed.

That's supremely disturbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back