being mistaken for a gay (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

last night some wagon asked me if i was gay because i had "turned up jeans and a stripy t-shirt"
this is happening more and more lately
ive always been fairly bent but it never bothered me until now... being mistaken for a gay a little too much recently

so what can i do to make myself more manly? more straightedge tattoos? less baileys milkshakes?

i was listening to biohazard on the way to work this morn to straighten me up, i think it had the opposite effect though... couldnt stop thinking about the shower scenes in Oz

Alan Remorse said:
last night some wagon asked me if i was gay because i had "turned up jeans and a stripy t-shirt"
this is happening more and more lately
ive always been fairly bent but it never bothered me until now... being mistaken for a gay a little too much recently

so what can i do to make myself more manly? more straightedge tattoos? less baileys milkshakes?

i was listening to biohazard on the way to work this morn to straighten me up, i think it had the opposite effect though... couldnt stop thinking about the shower scenes in Oz

i feel your pain chum. see the "what i did at the weekend" thread.
oh the ignomy.

Alan Remorse said:

ha, Billy Graziadei from biohazard is a gay.

Anal...
The rules are: if you're the pitcher, you're not gay... but if you're the catcher, then you're gay.
So I'd say you should pin the Japanese guy up against the wall and ride the arse off him. Then everyone will know you're straight.

I reckon I give off a powerful bang of gay , I've been taken for gay many times - usually by bisexual or gay people. So I reckon gaydar is faulty.
I'm comfortable with who I am.
i definitely don't cry at night

This happens to me several times a week (not girls, though)
Convenient when buying clothes in Alias Tom, otherwise a bit of a drag. I did get my ass felt rather insistently in Solas a couple of weeks ago though, which was...not great, but whatever.

i even locked away my ghd this morning in an act of defiance
do you think if i stopped cocking my hip when im in a supermarket it'd help?

Alan Remorse said:
i even locked away my ghd this morning in an act of defiance
do you think if i stopped cocking my hip when im in a supermarket it'd help?

So now you know what 'Tales from the Hard Side' is really about.

I rarely get hit on by either sex ( I'm not very handomse and I have a repellent personality ). Worst time ever though had to be when a young salesman called to the door . I was sixteen and gave him no time for the Christian shite he was selling.
Walking down to the dart later, he sees me and crosses the road to say hello again.
Then out of the blue, he touches my hand and says something along the lines of '' If you were the sky, i'd be your rainbow''.
Fuxake.
Thyen he followed me onto the Dart, and all the way to raheny. when I got to the road my girlfriends house was on, I realised he shouldn't see where i was going and I had to walk around till I found a group of Americans to pass him onto. Walking away, I hear him say his ranbow line, word for word, to one of the Yankees.
fux.Ache.

are you guys thinking what i'm thinking?

remember the thread where ciaran mackle appeared in one too many photoshopped gay pics? b-uggle-ump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back