being mistaken for a gay (1 Viewer)

Squiggle said:
I'm tellin ya! A beard is the way to go!!!

;)

i know, i keep my friends in mine:
3ACX03.jpg

siobhan said:
people quite often mistake me for a heterosexshull
usually when im wearing earrings or a necklace or talking to boys or something.
when i go home and put on my kd lang and pour my cup of herbal tea i have to laugh at it.
sometimes aloud.

I have exactly the same problem.

siobhan said:
people quite often mistake me for a heterosexshull
usually when im wearing earrings or a necklace or talking to boys or something.
when i go home and put on my kd lang and pour my cup of herbal tea i have to laugh at it.
sometimes aloud.

Maybe you should grow a beard too???

:rolleyes:

Lord Damian said:
was there a Pride parade in Dublin this past w/e?

what a topical thread. gayness rules, from what i understand.

Yes. On Saturday.

Gayness does indeed rule.

My new bestest friend is a giant drag queen who kept shouting DANNIMIFUCKINNOGUE while drawing me to her heaving, synthetic bosom.

Hott.

i get mistaken for gay all the time too. fuck, you give ONE handjob and they call ya gay!

i can cook a steak too, doesn't make me Wolfgang Puck!

Lord Damian said:
i get mistaken for gay all the time too. fuck, you give ONE handjob and they call ya gay!

i can cook a steak too, doesn't make me Wolfgang Puck!

Another rule is if you do have to take it in the ass, make sure you don't cry like a girl. Then you'll only be considered gay until you prove you're not gay by taking another guy from behind. The official name for you during this period is a "hole-boy".
If you do cry like a girl, then you're gay forever. Even if you get married. This means that non-gay guys can prove their non-gayness on you whenever they want.

Squiggle said:
Maybe you should grow a beard too???

:rolleyes:

i have one.
when ive finished my herbal tea its up to the bathroom i go- the electric shaver's been on charge since the morning so i get a good half hours worth of shaving.
i thankgod everyday for my philips 3200dx

guys, if ladies think you're gay, it's a good thing

what you do is cry a bit

Say you're confused about things - say to them that maybe you're straight! You're not sure. Life is so confusing (more tears at this point).

Say that you just need to sleep with a woman to find out.

bob's yer uncle

I had to have a conversation about a planning application for a bookmakers with my homosexual boss whilst completely naked over the weekend.

Later that night at a fancy dress dinner party he winked at me suggestively and made lewd comments about what lay underneath my centurions tunic.

I must admit I returned his comments with slightly flirtatious retorts, purely to facilitate my climb up the greasy ladder.

YOU MUST BE STANDING GAY, TALKING GAY AND SMELLIN' GAY... THESE THINGS WILL MAKE YOU LOOK MAD GAY.

TRY TO MAN IT UP A BIT. SPORTS WEAR FOR ONE. AND NOT ITALIAN JERSEYS OR CYCLING TOPS. THEY'RE THE GAYEST OF ALL.

A BLACK HARD ROCK/METAL T-SHIRT WILL HELP. NO WINGER, JUDAS, PEARL JAM, 4 NON BLONDES, EXTREME, VAN HAGAR OR STILTSKIN...THEY'RE PRETTY FUCKIN' GAY.

BEARD AS MENTIONED. OR SERIOUS SIDEBURNS
UNKEMPT HAIR.
SCRUFFY FLARES.
DRINK PINTS AND HARD LIQUER.
NO 'LIGHT' CIGARETTES.
NO 'WRAPS' 'CIABATTY BOYS' OR OTHER OBVIOUS GAY FOODS.
BATCHLOAF CHIPS STEAK AND PIZZA SANDWICHES.
AND MAKE SURE YOU SAY THINGS LIKE 'THAT'S FUCKIN' GAY' 'BECKHAM IS A STEAMIN' GAYLORD' 'CHECK OUT THE STATE OF THAT BENDER' NICE AND LOUD.

STOP HANGIN' OUT AT ISOLES TOWER.

ALLAHQUANDO

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back