Beautiful Unit: Giving you a reason to leave your couch tomorrow night! (1 Viewer)

Burgerbarbaby

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
www.facebook.com
Howyiz,

The best-smelling band in Dublin - Beautiful Unit - are playing the second last night of our tour in Airfield House in Dundrum tomorrow night.
So for all the people who are (a) into the Idiots & Into Paradise & Grave Dweller, (b) not going to see Grouper/BOS/WHOK etc, (c) not heading to a Halloween party,and (d) really into juggling, come to our gig! Hooray!

Here's some stuff which you can expect to hear pretty much verbatim tomorrow night:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcXpK9WYoUg"]YouTube - Beautiful Unit excerpt deaf 09[/ame]

And here's some more stuff for you to read:
Friday 30th October From 8pm
12 / €8
A new project from Beautiful Unit, the latest act to join the Trust Me Im A Thief record label (Jape, The Redneck Manifesto, Si Schroeder, Somadrone, Goodtime John and others)
Beautiful Unit explores the sonic possibilities of real time sound manipulation using 8 bit sampling, repetitive grooves and live music. The audio performance (Brian Mooney, Jimmy Eadie and Bryan O'Connell) is accompanied by visuals designed by Hector Castelles. Beautiful Unit will be performing in Airfield’s grey barn.
Beautiful Unit is grateful to be supported on this tour by Music Network and the Arts Council of Ireland.

Lads, you've made an old man very happy.

Here's some more footage of us, this one is just after we had a fist fight with our wife and went on tour while out on bail in 2004

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We make love good! Come to gig!

deadly video boss.

ernesto, stop taking photos and enjoy the show!
shit, snared rappih!
i thoroughly enjoyed the show. :)
lovely album, fantastic band!

4059290548_529897bfe6_b.jpg

4058547391_70e82f755a_b.jpg

4058548327_674eaeed38_b.jpg

Heyiz...Sorry for just busting in on you like this. If there are any of you who like the above sort of thing, here is some more.
We're also - just in case you were wondering - planning on some kind of event early in the new year...possibly involving music, maybe even a venue, and god willing and a following wind, an audience. That's all I know anyway. How's everyone?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tis that...thanks Ernesto. Do you still have any stills from the Beautiful Unit gig in Filmbase? The ones above are lovely.

And less pertinently, I noticed two things since last posting...firstly my avatar is waxing into its annual period of relevance. Secondly I just realised I've been a member of Thumped for more than ten years (even though my counter sez different).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back