Beards (1 Viewer)

It's one of those ridiculously shit Irish things like that club orange ad with the skipping

I'm still terrified mine would be ginger so I haven't grown one

my brother has brown hair on his head but ginger leg-hair. i've seen pictures of a long-lost brown-haired friend recently who's grown a beard and it's red. i reckon it's something like baldness - hair loss is activated by testosterone which is why women don't get it til their estrogen is long long gone, maybe gingerity is the same

It's one of those ridiculously Irish things like that club orange ad with the skipping

I'm still terrified mine would be ginger so I haven't grown one

i think it's a whole western europe thing, apart from the latins of course. you see scandanavians with ginger beards as much as you see irish and english lads

i think it's a whole western europe thing, apart from the latins of course. you see scandanavians with ginger beards as much as you see irish and english lads

oh yeah? How about the bad advertisements full of national 'characters'?

shave once every 7/8 days. That way you take in the full range, from super-smooth clean shaven, to rugged and rough, just like George Micheal.

Half the girls in the world like the former, the other half the latter, so at some stage in your 7/8 day facial hair growth cycle, every girl in the world will fancy you.

thats my experience anyway.

Hi Scutter, I did that this week. While no additional girl attention was had it was a bit of a laugh anyway. Now i'm off to shave, might do it again next week depending on how lazy I feel

Sorry Jill, my beard is commitment-phobic. Once people start commenting it suddenly has the urge to up and leave

I thought you were going for the hobo look. The cider helped.

I was just proving a point to username: worthit, or at least I would have been if i'd seen him

You just woke up at 3:06 PM?? How decadent

Jill Hives, last night

Hedonismbot-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back