beards (1 Viewer)

The amount* of pricks commenting on and/or poking their fingers into my beard last night was only shocking. Pissed me right off, they did. Do yous get this? I'm used to the odd comment from teenage boys but it's seems to be getting worse generally.

*3 or 4

The amount* of pricks commenting on and/or poking their fingers into my beard last night was only shocking. Pissed me right off, they did. Do yous get this? I'm used to the odd comment from teenage boys but it's seems to be getting worse generally.

*3 or 4

Usually get a fair few comments when it's at full beard (Getting pretty close to that now). Never had anyone poke it though

*3 or 4
what like strangers? i've had strangers comment on my beard but never poke it.

Thinking about going full sasquatch again. There was a time last year when I was working so much I didn't shave for a few months, can't find any pictures but I think it could be a good place to re-visit.

Thinking about going full sasquatch again. There was a time last year when I was working so much I didn't shave for a few months, can't find any pictures but I think it could be a good place to re-visit.

I haven't shaved since early January. Was getting a bit wild so I did a bit of tidying last night.
I've gone super grey*

*super sexy

Are you not trimming your moustache? It's hard to tell there but it looks like you're letting it grow as long as the rest of it.
didn't know I was supposed to. had my hair cut today, which included my sideburns. Hadn't cut anything since April.
Might look into trimming the tache. Maybe get rid of it altogether. Already get Jew, Amish or Jihadi every day. Would make my mustache wax obsolete except for my soul patch. Mustache, sideburns and SP are the only places its any use. Haven't got any in that pic, fyi.
Anyhow. It grows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back