Barking fucking dogs (1 Viewer)

One of my longest relationships took place entirely in a car with the engine running.

it's young love ya carmudgeon.

Why do you hate love ?

Nah man. It was a taxi. There was an old guy 2 doors down from my last house. The taxi would sit outside late at night dropping him off or something. It'd be there with the engine running for up to half an hour. Takes about 5 minutes to notice it. I think my ears are a bit sensitive to certain frequencies. Probably from that My Bloody Valentine gig. An ambulance goes by me with the siren on and I'm close to being on the ground writhing in agony, like in that scene from Biggles the Movie.

Late at night when I'm in bed. Outside my place. People sitting in their car with the engine running. I don't get it. Turn it off or drive the fuck away! The low, continous rumble really gets me for some reason.
there's some arsehole with a scooter a few doors down who likes to gun the shitty engine for 5-10 minutes before driving off around 5.30 to 6 am in the morning. he usually only does it during the summer though. i assume there's some reason for it but i don't know what.

there's some arsehole with a scooter a few doors down who likes to gun the shitty engine for 5-10 minutes before driving off around 5.30 to 6 am in the morning. he usually only does it during the summer though. i assume there's some reason for it but i don't know what.

Being either an idiot or a cunt would be your most likely reasons.

There was a scooter that went by my mates flat on the Rathmines road at twelve every night it was the loudest thing I've ever heard. you could hear it coming and going for miles we thought it was a stretch limo mo-ped like the yoke at the start of the windowlicker video. Using our combined brain power we slammed the words limo and mo-ped together to make Momo and laughed for months without ever actually seeing it.

True story. I'm only telling you all this because it reminds me of the summer a few years ago when it was really fucking hot every day. Good times.

Heres to a dog barkingly hot summer.

Jesus Christ I'm going insane, my next door neighbour has a fucking dog that barks constantly . . . . I mean morning noon and fucking night . . . it's one of those yacky barks that drives you insane, and relations between myself and the neighbour have deteriorated over it . . . I approached her about the dog barking at 3, 4,5 and 6 in the morning when i have to get up at 6.30am for work, she eventually brought the dog in at night which is great, but when I come in from work, and I can end up doing 12 or 13 hour days, it's warm and I open the windows and doors and all I want is some peace and quiet and low and behold the fucking dog starts barking and it' not for 5 minutes . . . no 3 hours later and the little bastard is still at it . . . .and it's grating on my last nerve I end up shout at the dog to shut the fuck up . . . how the hell it's not driving the owner insane is beyond me or the rest of the neighbours, I seem to be the only one shouting at the dog to shut the fuck up . . . . .

Jesus Christ I'm going insane, my next door neighbour has a fucking dog that barks constantly . . . . I mean morning noon and fucking night . . . it's one of those yacky barks that drives you insane, and relations between myself and the neighbour have deteriorated over it . . . I approached her about the dog barking at 3, 4,5 and 6 in the morning when i have to get up at 6.30am for work, she eventually brought the dog in at night which is great, but when I come in from work, and I can end up doing 12 or 13 hour days, it's warm and I open the windows and doors and all I want is some peace and quiet and low and behold the fucking dog starts barking and it' not for 5 minutes . . . no 3 hours later and the little bastard is still at it . . . .and it's grating on my last nerve I end up shout at the dog to shut the fuck up . . . how the hell it's not driving the owner insane is beyond me or the rest of the neighbours, I seem to be the only one shouting at the dog to shut the fuck up . . . . .

LOL

I hit a dog with a hurley(a gentle tap..I'm a dog lover) at 7.30 this morning.He was terrorising the gaf.I have a pitbull type dog and he was going fucking mental with the other cunt outside.

He fucked off sharpish.

Their is fuck all one can do , I had a little Jack Russell yrs ago and an ugly one at that but boy was he King of the barking circuit on my road. Soon as he let rip - a whole chorus of barks and yelps would reverberate round the whole street. Ow Ow Owwwoooooo!!! ARF ARF ARF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!! GRRRRRRRRR!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anthem again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back