Bargains someone should buy. (3 Viewers)

Vintage Laney "Klipp"

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Laney...ryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

7cef_12.JPG

Fender Twin reverb
A favourite among top musicians the world over for it's powerful performance and compact size. 100-watts RMS power with 200-watts peak music power for high performance amplification. Two specially designed 12" blue spot speakers . Authentic built in reverb and vibrato. Master Volume Control allows variation control of distortion,hormonics and overall sound level. 2 channels normal and vibrato. 4 instrument inputs 2 in each channel with bright switch in each channel a separate volume ,treble.mddle and bass. Reverb control in vibrato channel ,vibrato speed and intensity control ,pilot light. The amp has been used over a number of years but not for the past 2or 3 and was purchased new in 1972

EUR 133.20

Not sure really. €370 seems like a decent price but then that one in Austria was in great condition and it had the pictures to back it up. The one in Belfast will probably go for a lot less seeing as the buyer has to arrange shipping and the description/pictures aren't great. Although from the front it looks pretty clean. My guestimate is that you'd get it for under €250 but then again you could be the only bidder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back