Bargains someone should buy. (1 Viewer)

Gear4music having a sale on some of their kits. Having used two of these (ash strat and tele) as the base for a build (ie sell off most of the hardware and electics that come with the kit and replace with something more interesting) you’ll not get a better quality body and neck (not to mention crap like neck screws etc) for a better price Gear4music Ireland | Musical Instruments, Equipment & Software

Gear4music having a sale on some of their kits. Having used two of these (ash strat and tele) as the base for a build (ie sell off most of the hardware and electics that come with the kit and replace with something more interesting) you’ll not get a better quality body and neck (not to mention crap like neck screws etc) for a better price Gear4music Ireland | Musical Instruments, Equipment & Software

in particular the SG styled one. usually go for 25.5 scale with a view to potentially swapping out the neck for an aluminium one but i dont think the 25.75 would work but either way, it looks super. do they play well? last SG (epihpone) i had many moons ago was a bastard to get and keep in tune

I have this on my threatening to buy list ..not a bargain ..ebony fretboard though

in particular the SG styled one. usually go for 25.5 scale with a view to potentially swapping out the neck for an aluminium one but i dont think the 25.75 would work but either way, it looks super. do they play well? last SG (epihpone) i had many moons ago was a bastard to get and keep in tune

I can only speak to the ash tele and strat - good quality wooden parts, so-so hardware, and rubbish electronics. Necks on both had decent fretwork and I could get reasonably low action.
In both cases I’ve been able to off load the bits I didn’t want on adverts.

There’s few tuning issues that I’ve encountered that couldn’t be solved by a better quality nut, or at most a new set of tuners (both of which I would recommend doing with these - although the tuners are grand to be honest)

possibly not a bargain, but i've just placed an offer on an otherwise clean looking epiphone LP100 with some glitchy electronics, asking €70.
my brother pinged me asking did we have a spare guitar as his son likes the idea of trying to learn. rather than lending him my wife's guitar...

possibly not a bargain, but i've just placed an offer on an otherwise clean looking epiphone LP100 with some glitchy electronics, asking €70.
my brother pinged me asking did we have a spare guitar as his son likes the idea of trying to learn. rather than lending him my wife's guitar...

Pictures or it didn’t happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back