Bargains someone should buy. (1 Viewer)

The first batches of these I made sold like hot cakes, but as I expected I may have saturated the Irish solid body kalimba market.
I have plans to make the ‘ne plus ultra’ version of these for myself so happy to have these go to a good thumped home.

So a special bargain thumped price of 60euro each if any one’s interested drop me a pm.

These are the more standard version - but improved design over earlier versions and doing great

Video of a smaller/less good sounding version of these in the ‘diy…’ thread

Attachments

• B219A800-8E1D-40BB-9B5F-53A3D2839B6D.jpeg
    B219A800-8E1D-40BB-9B5F-53A3D2839B6D.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
The first batches of these I made sold like hot cakes, but as I expected I may have saturated the Irish solid body kalimba market.
I have plans to make the ‘ne plus ultra’ version of these for myself so happy to have these go to a good thumped home.

So a special bargain thumped price of 60euro each if any one’s interested drop me a pm.

These are the more standard version - but improved design over earlier versions and doing great

Video of a smaller/less good sounding version of these in the ‘diy…’ thread
One of these now remaining.

on a bargains????? note - I've had a weird obsession with Hondo guitars since I swapped for a chibson (i guess coming from googling about the history of LP knock-offs of various types).

anyone ever own a Hondo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back