Bargains someone should buy. (5 Viewers)

@ernesto is selling his Kramer DMZ 1000 - €600

YmNhMDhlMTBmODM0ZmM5YzM5YjdjNGFmZWMzMGZkYWQ7lJ0bKfQibS2j-5St3362aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNmM5Zjg0NjMxZmI1OTc2ZjJlNmZlZGMzOWI1NzY2MjRmOGQ2NmE3Y2FiYTczNDJlMzNjNzUzMjM3NDU4NTZlYS5qcGd8fHx8fHwxOTV4MjkyfGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

It's also in the for sale section here. Defo a bargain imo.

theres mad deals on amps to be had on adverts at the min. I almost wish I didnt have an amp so I could buy one

Discounted/ clearout Randall stuff in Guitarguitar

Yeah les pauls need set necks for me.

I looked around about that brand. Not much around but they aleays appeared to be very cheap.

Aleays a possibilty with something like that you could end up needing to replace a bunch of parts.

First issue I've spotted is that the nut is narrower than the neck. They're cheaply made cheap guitars. If ya like that sorta thing it could be ok. Don't think I've played a bolt on MIJ LP that felt good.

It sold over the weekend for 160 eurons. Fair play.

Still tempted to go out to xmusic and try a DiAngellico. Delux for the price of a Premier on thumann. Also tempted by yer man in Navan's latest telecaster.

Got GAS bad at the moment.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back