Bargains someone should buy. (1 Viewer)

I wish I played Bass so that I could buy this....

PEAVEY 400 Series Bass Head & Cab - £250 (I think) in Newtownards, Down

bass head peavey 400 series for sale in Down on DoneDeal

@moose?
NDExMzE2NmQ4NzI0MDZlYWY1OTk2NGEwZDQ0OGYyMWY6R1FV1YlWGy5E7uv57fb7aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b185MDY2MTY4N3x8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

It opened around the time I moved to Dublin. It was universally* condemned as a shithole for posh cunts and yuppies. I've never been inside it and never will.

Looks like there are some good deals on that gear though. Some nice gaudy tat there too.

*by everyone I knew at the time

From Art Nouveau to "modernist art deco"

hmmmm

Is it just going to be another one of those shitty cocktail places like the liquor rooms now?

I weirdly kind of liked the phoniness of it all, during the day anyway.

CD player here
Lot 1501 - Victor Mee

Is it just me or is that site very slow and there is no mention of when this is happening.
Details on (slow loading) homepage.

UPCOMING AUCTION FOR JUNE
Entire contents of the iconic Cafe En Seine coming under the hammer in a massive two day decorative interiors sale at The Heritage Golf Resort, Killenard. Last chance to own some of the extravagant Art Nouveau furnishings of the last great historic Dublin night spot, prior to its forthcoming renovation. There are also items from the well established Mercantile group, including memorabilia from Whelans.
Other eclectic items to be viewed; Air Stream American Camper, VW caravan, 7ft taxidermy bear, thirty five complete carousel characters from Buncrana Co. Donegal and exceptional bronzes.
Sale on Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th Junecommencing at 10:30 am both days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back