Bargains someone should buy. (1 Viewer)

jcm 800, bass series.
so far i really like it, but i've only gotten to play LOUD thru it a couple of times.the first time i plugged it in and played in my gaf, posters started coming off the walls!

using it for guitar in Ended, and bass for divisions ruin, sounds pretty good with both.

jcm 800, bass series.
so far i really like it, but i've only gotten to play LOUD thru it a couple of times.the first time i plugged it in and played in my gaf, posters started coming off the walls!

using it for guitar in Ended, and bass for divisions ruin, sounds pretty good with both.

IS that the one that was on adverts? Looked really nice.

yeah, too fackin' right. Someone should buy my Fender Deluxe.
I put it up last week, because I desperately need cash (for a new amp, natch); a few people have said they might be interested, but nobody's actually made a genuine offer. What the f**k is up wit dat? I mean, my feelings are hurt. It took me weeks to finally persuade myself I needed to sell this (I've had it for 9 years) C'mon, somebody, get yr hands on a bargain. And let me get on with my separation anxiety....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back