Bargains Bargains Bargains (1 Viewer)

a bit more expensive but theres imitation converse in dunnes for €10, probably available in penny's for €3 by the sounds of things

have 3 pairs of fake cons i got in dunnes 2 weeks ago. 7 euro each. seem ok. had 4 pairs of penny's fake cons 6 months ago. each pair only last a month on average, made from paper where plastic is supposed to be normally.

I change my socks if I've been walking for ages. If I don't leave the house I'll wear the same socks two days in a row. :O

It's a fucking amazing feeling when you put on fresh socks, especially at a festival.

definitely.
there's no way they can get Dennis Rodman or Tony Hawk to endorse those at 3 euro a pop

I'm sure you could get someone

carl-weathers.jpg

well thats a point. But, I don't think paying more is gonna necessarily mean that the person making them is living in the lap of luxury either

This is undoubtedly a discussion for another thread but,the lad sewing shoes together for nike/adidas/puma etc is gonna be better off than the lad working for the non branded companies,the big names have a reputation to protect and while it doesn't mean they're gonna pay excellent wages they will pay better and have better working conditions than the companies who churn out no name stuff for dunnes,penneys etc.

There's a place in the Ilac center where you can design your own converse (I think they're Cans though). €20 and they dont fall apart after 3 weeks.

90% of this thread is going to be

"if you shop in a chain store you will make a small short term saving"

meanwhile about 4 corporations will take over the food distribution network for the whole country and will be an infant island feeding like battery hens off the lowest possible grade of food that its legal to sell. Its the same as getting excited because you can get a hamburger in mc donalds for 2 euro. Its not exactly going to be worth the 2euro when the local chipper, butcher, grocer etc are all shut and working in chain stores at minimum wage.

now go back to boasting about the shiny labels you saw in the mall today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back