Bargains Bargains Bargains (1 Viewer)

Comet Records is shutting its doors this evening (probably because you all bought your bargain records in Tesco)

Everything is one euro

i'd be surprised if you can even get shoes within normal wage prices that are even made in europe. its when people start talking about ham, which grows in ireland on ham trees i pipe up. The, have you 'collected' any of those vegetarian shoes yet?? the converse style ones?

Adidas make a certain amount of special releases each year in germany,normally come in at approx 20e more than you'd expect to pay for models made in the far east.new balance make around 35% of their trainers in England,they are the higher end models but certainly still affordable.Walsh (mainly noted for mountain running shoes but have some casual trainers too) make their trainers in bolton and again are absolutely affordable.
got a link for those veggie ones?

90% of this thread is going to be

"if you shop in a chain store you will make a small short term saving"

meanwhile about 4 corporations will take over the food distribution network for the whole country and will be an infant island feeding like battery hens off the lowest possible grade of food that its legal to sell. Its the same as getting excited because you can get a hamburger in mc donalds for 2 euro. Its not exactly going to be worth the 2euro when the local chipper, butcher, grocer etc are all shut and working in chain stores at minimum wage.

now go back to boasting about the shiny labels you saw in the mall today.

Been into Reynold's recently or still shopping with that german warehouse store?

Update: There's holes in one of my shoes, bought them a month and a half ago.

Still not that bad value all the same

90% of this thread is going to be

"if you shop in a chain store you will make a small short term saving"

meanwhile about 4 corporations will take over the food distribution network for the whole country and will be an infant island feeding like battery hens off the lowest possible grade of food that its legal to sell. Its the same as getting excited because you can get a hamburger in mc donalds for 2 euro. Its not exactly going to be worth the 2euro when the local chipper, butcher, grocer etc are all shut and working in chain stores at minimum wage.

now go back to boasting about the shiny labels you saw in the mall today.

I think it'll be so worth it just to hear Sharon NiBheolain reading the news as gaelige or as bearla, telling us how the country is completely fucked, how theres only 2 brands of anything left anymore, both of which are tescos, and how its all thumped's fault cos of this thread.

In fact I want to see this so badly I'm going to buy 2 pairs of 3 euro runners, not just 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back