Bargains Bargains Bargains (1 Viewer)

ernesto

lover not a fighter
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
a bit more expensive but theres imitation converse in dunnes for €10, probably available in penny's for €3 by the sounds of things
have 3 pairs of fake cons i got in dunnes 2 weeks ago. 7 euro each. seem ok. had 4 pairs of penny's fake cons 6 months ago. each pair only last a month on average, made from paper where plastic is supposed to be normally.

SomethingManic

Threads
I change my socks if I've been walking for ages. If I don't leave the house I'll wear the same socks two days in a row. :O

It's a fucking amazing feeling when you put on fresh socks, especially at a festival.

Threads
well thats a point. But, I don't think paying more is gonna necessarily mean that the person making them is living in the lap of luxury either
This is undoubtedly a discussion for another thread but,the lad sewing shoes together for nike/adidas/puma etc is gonna be better off than the lad working for the non branded companies,the big names have a reputation to protect and while it doesn't mean they're gonna pay excellent wages they will pay better and have better working conditions than the companies who churn out no name stuff for dunnes,penneys etc.

riath

Threads
There's a place in the Ilac center where you can design your own converse (I think they're Cans though). €20 and they dont fall apart after 3 weeks.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Flagons in Lidls 2.69..1987 prices

trev

Since 1999
Threads
rake a ham in a pack in tescos for a euro.

ann post

Threads
90% of this thread is going to be

"if you shop in a chain store you will make a small short term saving"

meanwhile about 4 corporations will take over the food distribution network for the whole country and will be an infant island feeding like battery hens off the lowest possible grade of food that its legal to sell. Its the same as getting excited because you can get a hamburger in mc donalds for 2 euro. Its not exactly going to be worth the 2euro when the local chipper, butcher, grocer etc are all shut and working in chain stores at minimum wage.

now go back to boasting about the shiny labels you saw in the mall today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Nightclubbing (2014 Remaster / Deluxe)
    I've Seen That Face Before (Libertango) - 2014 Remaster
    Grace Jones
    Nightclubbing (2014 Remaster / Deluxe)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads