Bargains 2019 (1 Viewer)

Boomkat sale at the minute. Always good stuff at good prices for their sale.

Not touching it myself, tightening up on the record splurging for a while

Absolutely, some great stuff there, but it's flying out the door. They had the 2xLp of the latest Art Ensemble of Chicago for £12.99 (!) But it's gone already.

In a rare case of good luck, I happened to be browsing the site last night around 9pm and had a look at the "Sale" section, and noticed a couple of things I was interested in, and when I went back half an hour later, they had added more stuff to it, so I kind of figured they must be gearing up for a sale. I nabbed a few records there and then (Sarah Davachi, Max Würden and Nivhek). They must have still been adjusting the prices though, as I got the Nivhek one cheaper than its up there for now. Result!

Absolutely, some great stuff there, but it's flying out the door. They had the 2xLp of the latest Art Ensemble of Chicago for £12.99 (!) But it's gone already.

In a rare case of good luck, I happened to be browsing the site last night around 9pm and had a look at the "Sale" section, and noticed a couple of things I was interested in, and when I went back half an hour later, they had added more stuff to it, so I kind of figured they must be gearing up for a sale. I nabbed a few records there and then (Sarah Davachi, Max Würden and Nivhek). They must have still been adjusting the prices though, as I got the Nivhek one cheaper than its up there for now. Result!
They had Biokinetics by Porter Ricks listed earlier (not on sale like). Apparently discovered 2012 stock from EU distributor.I was too late unfortunately

They had Biokinetics by Porter Ricks listed earlier (not on sale like). Apparently discovered 2012 stock from EU distributor.I was too late unfortunately

!!!

I saw that on the homepage alright, as a "classic" album, I didn't bother looking... I wonder how much were they selling it for. Never mind, I've spent enough this week already...

!!!

I saw that on the homepage alright, as a "classic" album, I didn't bother looking... I wonder how much were they selling it for. Never mind, I've spent enough this week already...
25 notes

norman records selling bits and pieces for cheap at the minute. brian eno albums for 7.99 and other bits and bobs at good prices. saw on a n instagram post but you might have to trawl through pages of on sale items which im unwilling to do at this hour of the week

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Normans are doing a 10% sale off all in-stock vinyl. Some good stuff to be nabbed there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back