Barcelonaaaa (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
Such a beautiful horizon, BARTHELONNNNAAAA Like a jeweellll in the sunnnn

Thinking of going to Barca for maybe 5-6 days towards the end of November. Was considering though, it looks like there's loads of nice hills and countryside around there, so wondering, anybody here happen to know of good hiking areas around there? Thinking of going to some little town outside the city for a few days, just to mess about in the hills. Anybody got any recommendations?
And what'd be worth doing in the city itself? Good places to stay? Obviously I'd be looking at going to a match in the Nou Camp like.

If you've not been before you need to check out the Gaudi (architecht) stuff for sure. He's class and its worth seeing. I've not really looked at the other nature bits but just like the camino up north, loads of spain was totally walkable for centuries and anywhere rural just has paths. Sometimes on maps these are classed as 'C' roads and can be anything from tarmac roads to dusty trails wide enough for one person. If you zoom in on countryside you'll see billions of them everywhere. Find some shithole town to eat tapas in the evening in too, soak up the spanish rural buzz.

let me guess; you got an email from aer lingus about cheap flights there? because earlier today my wife was talking about a trip to barcelona at the end of november too.

Go to Figueres on your way to hiking and see the Dali museum. Essential if you like that kind of thing. Which I do.

Go to Figueres on your way to hiking and see the Dali museum. Essential if you like that kind of thing. Which I do.

I visited Figueres twice. Once the museum was closed so myself and my catalan mate got pissed on Voll Damm in a bar on the square.

Second time went to the museum on my own with a head cold.

worth seeing for sure

Another recommendation for Figueres. The Dali museum is unreal. There’s also a Joan Miro museum in the city that’s great, it has a fountain that sprays mercury!

Can't be actual mercury though right? Actual mercury is toxic as fuck.
It is actual mercury. They have it in a glass cube so people don’t breathe in the particles launched into the air by the jets. It’s by Alexander Calder who did a lot of work with metals, he wanted to make something that was both beautiful and dangerous.

It is actual mercury. They have it in a glass cube so people don’t breathe in the particles launched into the air by the jets. It’s by Alexander Calder who did a lot of work with metals, he wanted to make something that was both beautiful and dangerous.

Local brazzers already have the 'beautiful and dangerous' market dominated there

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back