BARCELONA (1 Viewer)

JenFast

Website
www.myspace.com
ok guys... cheap enough places to stay, but not a total kip... site seeing.... places to eat vegetarian and both vegetarian and regular places as my b/f is not a vegetarian....metal/punk bars for gigs etc....:)

cheers amigos!

Don't get vegetarian food in a normal restaurant in Barcelona - they will surreptitiously slip a slice of steak into your meal thinking they are doing you a favour.
I lived with a couple of vegetarians over there and the look on their faces when they regularly found a nice bit of pork loin nestled under the boiled carrots was priceless. When they complained the staff would just shrug their shoulders in a mildly aggitated and confused way - "but why wouldn't you want suprise, free meat?"

For sight-seeing go to the church on top of Tibidabo. It's perched on top of a hill that overlooks the whole of the city, you can climb right up to the top of one of the steeples for a really freakin' spectacular view - not so good if you have a fear of heights or vertigo though, I've seen so called hard men like c0dE n1NjA crumble in to nervous wrecks on the way up.

be sure to check out the gaudi park guell.
and watch out for dem pickpockets, they're fucking everywhere.

hey folks,

heading to Barcelona for first time in April. only looking into accommodation now. need a starting point. anyone wanna suggest a decent area to stay? and a decent reasonably cheap place to sleep?

hey folks,

heading to Barcelona for first time in April. only looking into accommodation now. need a starting point. anyone wanna suggest a decent area to stay? and a decent reasonably cheap place to sleep?
I stayed in the Place St Jaume a few times over the years, got a really decent hostal style place there once that was good, which I can't remember the name of unfortunately. It's a good area to be based in though, fairly central, but a bit noisy during the night!
Plaça St Jaume - Barcelona Photo Gallery

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back