Banksy outed (1 Viewer)

Aren't the British obsessed with class?

Banksy is a full grown man who draws pictures on walls. People need to chill out about him.

(On a side note, I was an Ed Byrne Edinburgh warm up thingy in london the other week and he has an entire joke about 'class' - I was thinking, what the fuck? You're from Ireland you muppet.)

Anyway. I suppose not many people outside of the UK will give a toss if he's, shocker, horror public school educated, but it is interesting to see that he's not the 20 year old hoodie some people expected him to be.

Brooker's piece was hilarious.

Right so that's a working class thread, yeah? Football, wanking, buuuuuuhdz.
(I'm going to be as funny as this Brooker chap by saying "yeah?" a lot. yeah?)

Anyways, them British and their class thing, the terms ain't accurate. Paul Weller can be working class if he wants, in the English sense of the word, but his kids won't be. It's all a bit silly, though lots of people seem to take it very seriously indeed.

the bloke in that photo does not look thirty. but really, who cares. and paul weller, much as i hate him, never having a "job"? he's been a professional musician since he was 17. he comes from a working class background, just like alan sugar and wayne rooney. being a millionaire doesn't make you middle class. just look at all those toffs in england who've got no money and crumbling country pads that they have to open to, shock and gulp. the hoi polloi.

anyway bookers right, and furthermore all of banksy's imagery and messages are so middle-class, how can this be a surprise to anyone?

3.gif
http://forum.football365.com/images/smiley_icons/3.gif

Anyways, them British and their class thing, the terms ain't accurate. Paul Weller can be working class if he wants, in the English sense of the word, but his kids won't be. It's all a bit silly, though lots of people seem to take it very seriously indeed.

Unfortunately, the class system is here and has always been here. It's all around you. And I'm not talking about the arseholes who consider themselves middle class because they earn more than €50,000. They're just gobshites.

Banksy used to be cool, and now he's not, and he wasn't ever cool to begin with for the really cool people, they always knew better.

heh heh heh.
Stupid banksy.
Stupid uncool people.

Heheh. Goff said steamer again.
3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back