bandcamp fan pages (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
the jist of this is that bandcamp is opening up fan pages, i guess a bit like myspace back in the day (well myspace now for anyone using the new one)

http://bandcamp.com/fans

i quite like the idea of it anyways, wether things are going out for free or being paid for.

although there's plenty of stuff i've bought using other email addresses that's not showing up.

it's a good idea, and it's well executed, and there's certainly a practical element to it in being able to keep up with bands' releases, but... does the world want another social network?

Bandcamp..is all kinds of awesome.I've really grown to love it.Its the way forward.A perfect model.

They transcode into your format of choice and all the codecs used are bang on deadly sounding.

Thats the bottom line.

Bandcamp is a deadly way for bands to make their music available but I dunno about this fan page thing. A pretty(ish) display of albums someone bought on bandcamp isn't that exciting really. What else can you do if you have a fan page? I can't set one up as I never bought anything from bandcamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back