Banana Bread (1 Viewer)

The thing I hate about most recipes is that you usually need scales and blitzers and ingredients that you don't have in your cupboard. I made my first banana bread just last year, and used this recipe, which is really simple. You don't need any fancy stuff and the result was yummy!

The thing I hate about most recipes is that you usually need scales and blitzers and ingredients that you don't have in your cupboard. I made my first banana bread just last year, and used this recipe, which is really simple. You don't need any fancy stuff and the result was yummy!
At what point did a weighing scale become fancy equipment?

pics of the banana breads you cooked please.

IMG-20190502-133754.jpg

IMG-20190502-134758.jpg

Put together very quickly not very marbled looking and I didn't measure anything added an extra banana at the end because I thought it needed some bulk also put in some oats.

I also mixed the bananas with the dry ingredients first I think your supposed to go with the wet mix

Yeah not bad needs some extra bourbon perhaps also maybe a little sweet and possibly because one of the bars of chocolate I used was a big galaxy bar. I might try it again sometime definite taste of banana in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back