Ballymoney (1 Viewer)

sparse

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm trying to buy a guitar in Ballymoney, Antrim, does any know anyone that's from there or travels through it regularly or could suggest a courier company in the North that would collect it?

ann post

Threads
stay well clear of anything that involves royal mail. there's probably enough gear 'lost' to run a festival in that belfast office.

sparse

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
It does have a case. Unfortunately the owner doesn't seem to want to go down the bank transfer/courier route. So I think I'm going to have to let it go. Seems silly because Nightline.ie have a courier service that will do door to door, North to South for €18 + VAT, and usually next day.

ann post

Threads
Do you want to explore the possibility of getting it to a mate of mines (musicians!) house in derry, and i'll bring it to dublin eventually?

ernesto

lover not a fighter
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
It does have a case. Unfortunately the owner doesn't seem to want to go down the bank transfer/courier route. So I think I'm going to have to let it go. Seems silly because Nightline.ie have a courier service that will do door to door, North to South for €18 + VAT, and usually next day.
Sounds like a numpty. You may have a dodged a bullet dealing with someone like that

sparse

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Do you want to explore the possibility of getting it to a mate of mines (musicians!) house in derry, and i'll bring it to dublin eventually?
I have a friend in Derry tonight but he wasn't available to make the trip :(

It's not like I need the guitar so maybe I should just use the money to buy some essentials like food and clothes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads