Ballroom of Romance presents DÄLEK, Action Beat, Charles Hayward, Thur Oct 15th (1 Viewer)

Yep savage night. A few more punters wouldn't have hurt but all round savageness made up for that! Thanks a million for coming down folks, the night had a great vibe.

Mind blowing gig, one of the best I've been to this year. All three bands too. I'd missed Dalek and Legion of two previously so was a very happy bunny last night. Legends the lot of ye....

Missed all but the last few notes of Lo2, unfortunately. Third time seeing DÄLEK, and they didn't disappoint -- nice to finally catch them in a venue with non-sucky sound.

But Charles Hayward's performance is in the running with Antipop Consortium and Oneida in my "best gig of 2009" category. Simply astonishing.

So, a great night. Well done, BoR.

un-croidable stuff altogether, only caught the end of legion of two but otherwise an almost flawless night musically. Ended up walking from temple bar to rathgar and having a good long chat with a homeless fellow on the way. One of those nights. Awesome and many thanks to BOR

This was on the Dalek facebook:

"If yall want to see us in Belfast, I suggest yall come out tonight. This will be the last time we come to Belfast. You can thank this bullshit promoter that! It's taking a lot of restraint not to break someones mutherfukin jaw right now."

Wonder what happened there?
They had lovely things to say about Cork and Dublin though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back