Ballon D'ore (1 Viewer)

Rigged? So tell me, who was better than The Wrong Ronald this year?

Rigged? So tell me, who was better than The Wrong Ronald this year?
Zactly, I also loved the outcry in the media over here over the fact that Messi didn't make the UEFA team of the year. He's been injured for most of 2013 I was surprised he got nominated for the Ballon D'or in the first place.

Arjen Robben or Phillip Lahm should have been in the final 3.

Also has anyone ever gone from Ballon D'or nominee to prison inmate within a few months

BBC News - Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema on trial over prostitute

Last edited:
Load of bollocks, imo.

I'd prefer if this thread was about ice cream.
It completely is, Ronaldo was chuffed because he's a self centred little shit. I can imagine Iker Cassilas winning and going "Big fucking deal, we lost the league to Barca, the CL to Bayern and the copa to Athletico so fuck it I don't want it".

Then he does seem like a rather Neville Sothallesque type of pro.

Then he does seem like a rather Neville Sothallesque type of pro.

The best kind of pro.

Humility latest
2007: Cristiano Ronaldo reveals in his book: "Humility is one of the values I most cherish. On the day I have a child , these are the principles I will pass on." 2013: Launches a Ronaldo museum in Madeira, a line of official Ronaldo underpants and a new official Ronaldo social network, Viva Ronaldo – "where my true fans belong".

Fuck off.

i watched the thing online. we were mostly laughing that the voice over for the ladies cart doir was done by a man, and the mens was voiced by a woman. because thats what they sound like.

This years list

Fifa world men's player of the year shortlist: Gareth Bale (Wales, Real Madrid), Karim Benzema (France, Real Madrid), Diego Costa (Spain, Chelsea), Thibaut Courtois (Belgium, Chelsea), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal, Real Madrid), Angel Di Maria (Argentina, Manchester United), Mario Gotze (Germany, Bayern Munich), Eden Hazard (Belgium, Chelsea), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden, Paris St-Germain), Andres Iniesta (Spain, Barcelona), Toni Kroos (Germany, Real Madrid), Philipp Lahm (Germany, Bayern Munich), Javier Mascherano (Argentina, Barcelona), Lionel Messi (Argentina, Barcelona), Thomas Muller (Germany, Bayern Munich), Manuel Neuer (Germany, Bayern Munich), Neymar (Brazil, Barcelona), Paul Pogba (France, Juventus), Sergio Ramos (Spain, Real Madrid), Arjen Robben (Netherlands, Bayern Munich), James Rodriguez (Colombia, Real Madrid), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Germany, Bayern Munich), Yaya Toure (Ivory Coast, Manchester City).

I get that Messi, Ineasta and Neymar are good players and all but they had poor seasons last year. Masch dragged Argentina to the world cup final. Only two from Atleti ? Who votes for this thing ? No central defenders on the list ?

Fifa coach of the year shortlist: Carlo Ancelotti (Real Madrid), Antonio Conte (Juventus/Italy national team), Pep Guardiola (Bayern Munich), Jurgen Klinsmann (USA national team), Joachim Low (Germany national team), Jose Mourinho (Chelsea), Manuel Pellegrini (Manchester City), Alejandro Sabella (Argentina national team), Diego Simeone (Atletico Madrid), Louis van Gaal (Netherlands national team/Manchester United).

What is Van Gowl doing on this list ?

What about that italian lad you are always jerking off over. is he actually shit or something?
Who Pirlo ?

Far from it. Won Serie A with Juve yet again, gave England another lesson at the world cup but all in all Juve and Italy had poor european and world cup campaigns. Not down to Pirlo but tactically they got it all wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back