bad reviews (1 Viewer)

The steak would have to be really amazing to make up for the DJ. A DJ in a restaurant is about as welcome as a priest at an orgy.

i did not see nor hear a 'DJ' during my visit. music was backround and barely audible. totally non intrusive and unremarkable in the best way possible. and the steak was indeed AMAZING!

my old drummer used to get paid to go down and play music in a certain burger joint in rathmines coz she worked for the sister eatery in the city centre.
just brought a playlist and sat down at their laptop behind a counter and ate for free and browsed the net for a few hours.
im sure only the wankiest wanker would call it DJing

Venom review: Tom Hardy channels Norman Wisdom in an utterly berserk CGI eyesore

42990447_10160782783280702_3521323598704803840_n.jpg

Venom review: Tom Hardy channels Norman Wisdom in an utterly berserk CGI eyesore
Sony Pictures appear to have lavished a nine-figure sum on, and are now hoping to establish an entire cinematic universe on the back of, a character who looks like someone drizzled Creme Egg filling onto a bin bag.

Jess Glynne: Always in Between review – earworm everywoman's predictable pop

Glynne may represent the apotheosis of the bizarre 2000s compulsion for pop stars not to embody a world more glamorous, exciting, strange and suggestive than your own, but to be as ordinary as possible. Indeed, if the appeal of Ed Sheeran to teenage fans is that he seems like a mate’s older brother, just back from a gap year with tales of how sick Goa is, then Glynne’s appears to involve resembling the same mate’s older sister, who’s recently got a job as an estate agent and moved into a house-share in Hendon.... Its best moments are what a Hendon estate agent would call “finished to a high standard”.

LOL

My World by Peter Sagan Book Review

It’s ghostwritten and at times the voice is that of a Briton rather than a Slovak, for example the second page describes his approach to the World Championships in 2017: “suffice to say the last fortnight was not the preparation I’d had in mind”. This feels like a turn of phrase an Englishman might deploy in between sips of tea, rather than Sagan

I like the ordinariness, but never mind me
How passive aggressive. Well of course the nice thing about pop stars singing about how they don't like fake friends is that it's all so dreadfully normal that it's easily ignored and doesn't really bother you unless you take time to think about it.

The mid-90's to 2000's "ordinariness" is so pervasive and undifferentiated as to almost look - god forbid - like a calculated decision.

The mid-90's to 2000's "ordinariness" is so pervasive and undifferentiated as to almost look - god forbid - like a calculated decision.
One of diminishing returns as well, all the kids ran off to the rappers who usually look and sound like they're having a good time living the high life

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back