bad parents? (1 Viewer)

Solutions
so walking about this afternoon i passed by a mother and her two children,both girls.anyway,these two are no more than 5 years old but both are dressed like they're 20 odd and going out on the pull,knee high black leather boots,ones got a short skirt on and the others got those really short denim skirts that are popular right now.am i being too conservative in thinking its pretty fucked to be dressing your kids like this at such an early age?
ps-no pedo.

I view that the same as swearing too much. It gets the same cringe reaction from me. Honestly, kids no longer get to be kids anymore, or not for very long (generalizing, I know) and it makes me sad.

What's worse is that it is very difficult to find anything OTHER than short skirts in the shops. My sister has two little girls and they spend most of their time in trousers because of it. She gets really annoyed sometimes at how difficult it is to find clothes for a 6 and 3 year old that don't make them look like mini (slutty) teenagers.

I have a great text at home from 1801 that pretty much says the same as this thread.

TBH I don't think it's much different from dressing up as a princess (which mine do all the time). Don't judge a child's experience of childhood by their clothes - what those clothes mean to you and what they mean to the kids are likely totally different

TBH I don't think it's much different from dressing up as a princess (which mine do all the time). Don't judge a child's experience of childhood by their clothes - what those clothes mean to you and what they mean to the kids are likely totally different

i can take that point on and you are a parent so probably better qualified to talk about it than i would be.in fairness it was mainly the boots these two were wearing,they were honestly like something a prostitute would wear.i just think there's something amiss when children so young are wearing such 'advanced' clothing.on the bratz thing,yeah they're just dolls but they dont exactly project a positive image.(thats not a criticism of anyone's parenting skills either,apologies if it comes across that way.I probably am too conservative)

Slut'n'Boots

Lechatbotte4.jpg

Maybe you're right egg_ but I can't help thinking of that awful Pedophile joke, you know the one... something like "Why are there so many pedophiles? A. Sexy children" Yes, someone would have to be sick to find a three year old in knee-high boots and a miniskirt sexy, but there ARE sick people out there and I guess my sister doesn't want to risk making her children more attractive to someone like that.

I only see it very occasionally.

The little girls I see that my son hangs out with all dress like I remember what my little sisters used to wear back when they were kids.

But when I do see it (and I'll probably get a bad reaction from this, but I'm merely being honest) its usually "underprivileged" kids.

Maybe you're right egg_ but I can't help thinking of that awful Pedophile joke, you know the one... something like "Why are there so many pedophiles? A. Sexy children" Yes, someone would have to be sick to find a three year old in knee-high boots and a miniskirt sexy, but there ARE sick people out there and I guess my sister doesn't want to risk making her children more attractive to someone like that.

Your sister should make her daughter wear a burka just to be really safe :)

I only see it very occasionally.

The little girls I see that my son hangs out with all dress like I remember what my little sisters used to wear back when they were kids.

But when I do see it (and I'll probably get a bad reaction from this, but I'm merely being honest) its usually "underprivileged" kids.

They're probably children of single mothers.

on the bratz thing, yeah they're just dolls but they dont exactly project a positive image
We actually don't have any of them because they still make me feel a little uneasy, but I think I'll have to change my tune because my uneasiness can't be explained in child terms and it's child terms that actually matter when you're a child. It's ended up Isabelle thinking I won't allow her Bratz because I think they're ugly, which gives the wrong message too, y'know?

Generally speaking, adults need kids to be kids more than kids need to be kids, kids just are. I spend a lot of college time talking around that sentence but that's pretty much what it boils down to in a scans badly kind of way.

Last year in Berlin I witnessed t least thirty children running nudey through a fountain in a public park. I thought 'What a lovely, progressive society Germany is, where your kids can run wild, free and uninhibited in a public space'.

Maybe I should have been thinking 'Dirty German bastards, allowing their kids to be used as wank material for paedos'.

It seems to me that if you want to have sex with kids, you have a problem, and the clothing they were or don't wear is immaterial. Whatever about values you want to instill in your sprogs, that's your business (as a parent) and nobody elses.

I find a lot of that stuff a bit distasteful but hey, I'm not anyone's parent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back