Bad Date Stories (1 Viewer)

Scored a girl once in Whelans and swapped numbers. Arranged a date for during the week at the good old cinema. Was a little early so I stood outside the entrance trying to be cool smoking a fag and listening to tunes when out of the corner of my eye I could see herself strolling up, big smile on her face. There I was thinking this would be grand until she didn't slow down upon approach to me and actually strolled nonchalantly right past me! Had I been low on confidence I would have legged it home in shame but luckily I had a bit of ego on me that night and ran after her. Turned out she can't see to well without her glasses. So she said. I reckon she didn't really remember what I looked liked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_World_Tour#First_leg_2

File:Badtour1988.jpg
yokohama%20japan%20the%20bad%20tour%2087.jpg

Scored a girl once in Whelans and swapped numbers. Arranged a date for during the week at the good old cinema. Was a little early so I stood outside the entrance trying to be cool smoking a fag and listening to tunes when out of the corner of my eye I could see herself strolling up, big smile on her face. There I was thinking this would be grand until she didn't slow down upon approach to me and actually strolled nonchalantly right past me! Had I been low on confidence I would have legged it home in shame but luckily I had a bit of ego on me that night and ran after her. Turned out she can't see to well without her glasses. So she said. I reckon she didn't really remember what I looked liked.

_41808230_goal416.jpg

Once I was out for a drink with a lovely Finnish girl. When she met me first she said I looked really familiar but I get that a lot so it didn't bother me. Halfway through the night though she admitted that I bore a striking resemblance to her ex-boyfriend.

Why would you tell someone that?
A guy I'd been on a few dates with told me I looked like his mother.
Another guy I was on a first date with didn't order anything to eat but ate half of my food, then got really, really drunk while telling me how his ex was a total bullshitter and he didn't deserve to get locked up over it.
Didn't ask too many questions and got away as soon as I could.
:(

A guy I'd been on a few dates with told me I looked like his mother.
Another guy I was on a first date with didn't order anything to eat but ate half of my food, then got really, really drunk while telling me how his ex was a total bullshitter and he didn't deserve to get locked up over it.

Honestly, where do you meet these people? Hilarious.

I knew someone would post about me sooner or later. :D

my worst date involved a portugese girl,she was always in and outta where i work so i finally got her number,went out for dinner then back to hers,walk in her bedroom and i notice a couple of ropes and chains hanging out the roof,didnt pay it too much heed anyway and just carried on.so half an hour later we're both semi naked and carrying on when she stops and leans over to her bedside drawer,pulls it open to reveal a huge collection of sexual torture devices,whips,ball gags,chains,cuffs she had the lot,im just starting to get worried when i notice a fucking huge strap on thats she's pulling out of the drawer,turns round and says "i wanna use this on you" needless to say im absolutely gob-smacked,cant even talk for 10-15 seconds,im just sat there with my mouth opening and closing like a gold fish,finally get it together,grab me trousers and jacket and get the fuck outta there,scary times indeed.

my worst date involved a portugese girl,she was always in and outta where i work so i finally got her number,went out for dinner then back to hers,walk in her bedroom and i notice a couple of ropes and chains hanging out the roof,didnt pay it too much heed anyway and just carried on.so half an hour later we're both semi naked and carrying on when she stops and leans over to her bedside drawer,pulls it open to reveal a huge collection of sexual torture devices,whips,ball gags,chains,cuffs she had the lot,im just starting to get worried when i notice a fucking huge strap on thats she's pulling out of the drawer,turns round and says "i wanna use this on you" needless to say im absolutely gob-smacked,cant even talk for 10-15 seconds,im just sat there with my mouth opening and closing like a gold fish,finally get it together,grab me trousers and jacket and get the fuck outta there,scary times indeed.

wowie.gif

I dont know it this counts. Went out one night, scored a guy and ended up back at his. Few of us were drinking, I fell asleep, woke up next morning and everyone was gone.

He started telling me about how he was a writer and about his books. Then he produces this puppets who he's showing me and acting them out. Hugely hungover I thought this is wierd and then asked him if he wrote childrens books and if thats why he had them.

He's reply 'some of them are characters in my books but they are also my friends, I get lonely alot living alone'. I've never left so fast from a place. He was so odd once I was sober

ye wimp. sure try anything once if she's hot enough! ye should have hung around though and you may have been able to convince her not to take you up your gary glitter.

my worst date involved me not realising i was on a date and telling said gentleman about how much i fancied his best friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back