backwards music (1 Viewer)

Stone Roses - Guernica too.

there was one of Elephant Stone and Sally Cinnamon too apprently... they were mad for that shit

it's avey tare and kria brekken - pullhair rubeye

they released the whole album backwards so you had to flip reverse it in audacity to hear the real thing. knobs.

ah no that's brillo, I love all that nonsense

wait till you get my e-mail about the iNDiAnS single where the drums are one side and the guitars on the other and you have to import it into pro-tools and mix the song yourself

that'll be all backwards

at the wrong speed

the stone roses - simone backwards version of the previous track where angels play off turns into stone.
used to be obsessed with those two tracks in my yutte.

Red House Painters - Mother. After about 7 minutes there's this really nice reverse guitar bit.

Also:

deliverance.jpg

Tomorrow - My white bicycle

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

oh yeah... that's why i was thnking about REM.

I saw the Stiper on a subway the other day. He looked a lot better than when I saw him on Anne's Street. He was just sitting there, by himself on the E train.
I should have gone over and had a chat with him. Bollix.
I did a little double take and he did a little "that's right I;m famous" shy smile/nod thing.

Are you sure it wasn't one of those "that's right, I look like yer man from REM" smile/nod things? Easily confused.

Nah. I was definitely a "that's right I;m famous" shy smile/nod thing. I got one off Sinead O'Connor. Same thing.
Thing is, I Sinead picked up my mate from school, *before* she was famous. In a little light blue Renault 5 or something. I wanted to tell her that I knew her from when I was 8. But she gave me the "I'm famous" nod and scurried off to her new gaff up the road from my ma and I was left holding a slightly retarded red setter mongerl dog on a string.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back