Baby Freecycle (1 Viewer)

Nighttime and everything? doubt it.

Yea, babies aren't that expensive to run. Total myth. I remember my sister famously saying she could run a baby on £15 a week.

Nighttime and everything? doubt it.

Yea, babies aren't that expensive to run. Total myth. I remember my sister famously saying she could run a baby on £15 a week.
dunno. you'll hear al about it in May i reckon.

i like the idea of "running" a baby. like a vacuum cleaner, eh? "turn on William, we have to get these carpets cleaned before company calls."

Hey, I'm having a kid in July and I don't have anything exceptfor a playpen and one soft toy. If anyone has anything baby-related they don't need please give it to me. Thanks.

I have a babygate! It's adjustable width, screws easily into the wall. Anyone wants it, I can deliver it if you're living in dublin city area or you can come collect it.

Kind of like this one

3755486A66UC283888M.jpg

I have a babygate! It's adjustable width, screws easily into the wall. Anyone wants it, I can deliver it if you're living in dublin city area or you can come collect it.

Kind of like this one

3755486A66UC283888M.jpg

That's a good gate, we have one. Although E can has been opening it for a few months now. He's 2.

My brother, as a baby, went through four cots. Every night he'd get on all fours and rock back and forth banging his head against the top of the cot. My dad even re-enforced a cot with metal - but to no avail.

And my girlfriend was, apparently, the worst child her mother ever came across. It wasn't that she was bold. She was just ridiculously adventurous. She would literally be climbing up curtains and easily managed to get out of playpens and climb over gates. Her mother actually had to bring her to the bathroom when her mother wanted to use the loo.

And me. Well, I drowned in a nappy basket and was dead for a couple of minutes. Also gave myself pretty severe burns after dropping a kettle on myself. Among many other accidents.

I can't wait for my baby.

i have an avent electric/steam steriliser sitting on top of the kitchen cupboards for 3years now. it seems the person who lent it to me is never going to take it back! so anyone want it?
i'm in the city - near jervis centre.
pm me

cot anyone? pine, good condition - a few scratches, bite marks etc ;-) nothing major. i threw the mattress out though. i think you're meant to get new ones for every baby.
city centre

Moses basket with stand, cover and hood. Would suit baby, puppy or fancy porcelain doll.

I also have one of these:

snugglenest.jpg

Great for the paranoid parent. We used it for the first month in the bed but we have a very small bed and also stopped worrying about rolling onto him. Then he slept for a couple of months in it on a chest beside the bed and he was happy as Larry. Great for travelling too.

I was going to buy a Moses basket this weekend.

Is this still up for grabs?

Is that a loo freshener by the kids head?

Why is the sky blue?

So many questions

I was going to buy a Moses basket this weekend.

Is this still up for grabs?

Is that a loo freshener by the kids head?

Why is the sky blue?

So many questions

Yes, you can have it any time. I'll pm you me phone number.

That may be a loo freshener beside that child but we don't have one on ours as he didn't smell that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back