Autechre (1 Viewer)

What's your favourite Autechre?

• Total voters
I think LP5 is the one where their pop sense and their uncompromising process work were married in alchemical style. I favour the later work over the earlier but hats off to LP5. (Chiastic slide similarly but less so)
Anvil Vapre beats Tri Repetae. EP7 is a smasher. Confield rocks.

I've had a hard time with these deliberations but of course there can only be one winner it's the taking part that counts this year's prize goes to...

Amber

'cos it reminds me of the cure a lot.

AUTECHRE

RELEASE NEW ALBUM 'QUARISTICE'
- OUT 3 MARCH 2008 ON WARP

On 3 March 2008 electronic duo Autechre are to release a new album.
Called 'Quaristice', the record is Rob Brown and Sean Booth's 9th album, and follows 2005's 'Untilted'.

AUTECHRE

RELEASE NEW ALBUM 'QUARISTICE'
- OUT 3 MARCH 2008 ON WARP

On 3 March 2008 electronic duo Autechre are to release a new album.
Called 'Quaristice', the record is Rob Brown and Sean Booth's 9th album, and follows 2005's 'Untilted'.

solid, you could set your clock to their album releases, nearly always March/April. As for EPs, they usually come 6 months before an album, didn't hear anything about one, did I miss it? Someone do an ep poll there...ta fuck.

solid, you could set your clock to their album releases, nearly always March/April. As for EPs, they usually come 6 months before an album, didn't hear anything about one, did I miss it? Someone do an ep poll there...ta fuck.

they align it with my birthday. apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back