ATTN: Grindcore/Fastcore Bands: Wanna Be On A Comp?????? (1 Viewer)

coltic frost

Ok, so I tried this a few months ago and it sorta died out after a while due to lack of interest/flakiness (bands who said they'd get in on it never sent recordings, etc) so I'm trying to get the ball rolling again....Basically, I'm attempting to put together a comp of grind/noisegrind/fastcore/whatever the fuck bands. One side of a C45 cassette, limited to 100 or so copies. Anyone interested in this, hit me up!!!! Feel free to include any art, lyrics, etc you want. Any additional info, just message me!!!! Definitely confirmed so far are Gorgonized Dorks, Xanax Feast, Hello Kitty Mother Fuckers, Wake The Machines, Burnt Church, My Fist Your Face, Sodomhorrea, Powercup, Don Garnelli, and Harsh Supplement. Waiting to hear back from a couple of other bands at the mo too....If you're interested, get in touch!!!!

Cheers!
Col.
xoxo

sounds great.
the two tape comps i got this year (both with Gorgonized Dorks) the C5 tape (w/ CSMD, Xanax Feast etc.) and 12 way C60 tape w/ included old bands still going i listened to 15 years ago (Extreme Smoke, Deche Charge, 7 M.O.N. plus newer CSMD again) were wild and i've listened to them a lot. i'm still a big noise/grind fan now.

sounds great.
the two tape comps i got this year (both with Gorgonized Dorks) the C5 tape (w/ CSMD, Xanax Feast etc.) and 12 way C60 tape w/ included old bands still going i listened to 15 years ago (Extreme Smoke, Deche Charge, 7 M.O.N. plus newer CSMD again) were wild and i've listened to them a lot. i'm still a big noise/grind fan now.

My friend put out that C5 comp on D/A/S Cassettes and Vinyl. There's gonna be a C5 vol2 soon with HKMF's, Johnstomper aka Ben Is The Bastard (John and Ben from CttF) and a bunch more...12 Way Noise Split is a cool comp too. CSMD MIGHT be on this comp too, waiting on a track off Niels at the mo...7 M.O.N.-D/A/S are also doing a HKMF's/CSMD split-both bands do 7 minutes and play one or more 7 M.O.N covers, HKMF's side is titled "7 Minutes of Baltimore" and CSMD side is "SImian Minutes of Nausea," can't wait for that shit!!!!

My friend put out that C5 comp on D/A/S Cassettes and Vinyl. There's gonna be a C5 vol2 soon with HKMF's, Johnstomper aka Ben Is The Bastard (John and Ben from CttF) and a bunch more...12 Way Noise Split is a cool comp too. CSMD MIGHT be on this comp too, waiting on a track off Niels at the mo...7 M.O.N.-D/A/S are also doing a HKMF's/CSMD split-both bands do 7 minutes and play one or more 7 M.O.N covers, HKMF's side is titled "7 Minutes of Baltimore" and CSMD side is "SImian Minutes of Nausea," can't wait for that shit!!!!

COLIN,
thanks for the PM. i never got one before. i typed up a reply but i clicked on something accidentally and it disappeared so i going to settle for a brief reply here.
i love CSMD, one of my favourite bands. i have the vast majority of NFL releases including the releases you got recently. i've ordered off Niels since 2004 regularly he's a great guy too probably the coolest person i've ever written to.
do you know the extreme -noise forum ? Niels and Katz are regular posters on it. it started two years ago to replace a still existing forum called Swampfoot (started 2005) which got wrecked by spam. a lot of the posts on both sites are on noise grind stuff. i get a lot of my info on the genre of it.

www.extreme-noise.proboards.com

i think you may have to sign up to access it.
i did a thread on noise grind here on Eirecore about five years ago it didn't get much of a response. look at the threads started, part of my profile i've only started about seven threads. i didn't know how to start a new paragraph (!) then so my posts look bad.
mostly i talk about bands from the nineties because before forums and myspace it was a lot harder to find out about tapes and it seemed like there had been a slump since the mid nineties but that has changed and things are healthy now.
also the b side of Disgrace To The Corpse Of Sid is what initially inspired Deche Charge (they are awesome too).
anyhow i recommend that forum you should know plenty of people on it .

I'll check out that forum now boss! Cheers for the heads up. I originally got in touch with Niels through the PE forum as he posts on there a lot too-NFL is a quality label though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back