ATP (1 Viewer)

Stuart Little (18 Apr, 2002 10:47 a.m.):
Who am I fucking kidding.
Of course I'm going.
Roll on 5am tomorrow. I love an early start. Tho 5 is a bit early for a wake-me-up hand shandy - might have to crack one off on the plane instead. And you know, If I face forward while I cum, my ejaculatory juices will technically be travelling faster than the speed of sound.

LO very fucking L

I in same boat as Stewart with the lack of funds. But fuck it, Dudley's right, I'm going to get fucked up for the weekend and will face the consequences of being seriously in debt when I get back.

i taught a certain poster here my methods of pint robbing while we were staying in edinburgh, then he tried to rob a bottle of smirnoff ice from a girl at the back of a packed table while she was sitting right in front of it.
fortunatly i talked him out of it and now he has surpassed me in his pint-robbing skills.
all hail the king!

dudley (18 Apr, 2002 12:43 p.m.):
lads

the trick is pint robbin'

s'easy and everyone is usually to fucked to notice!

you thieving gypsy. You're sitting nowhere near me so!

I'm trying to pack. I wish I had lackeys.

I know a guy who was sick of people robbing pints off him. One night he saw some fella doing it, so he goes into the jacks with a half pint of beer, fills the rest with piss, and throws in a few ice cubes to cool it down. Then he leaves it out in your man's main hunting ground and of course the guy goes for it. And not only does he go for it, but he playfully puts his fingers in it and flicks beerpiss at his girlfriend first, then takes an almighty swig, at which point his eyes nearly pop out. ha ha, I wish I had been there

ATP: not fucking long now, wha'?

Will somebody bring moisturising cream please?

Thanks a bunch.

Delicious little airplane brekkie to look forward to tomorrow! I fucking love those little blighters, I've already bagsed a pal's so that's at least 2 I'll be shoving down my fat hairy throat in the early a.m. whilst looking at the sunny side of the clouds...

Is anyone else on the 7:55 to gatwick?

If so, can I have your brekkie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back