ATP (1 Viewer)

was reading with glee the line-up again this morning.

the bit about the pubs staying open til 7am is frightning.

yeah kirstie, you so do.
i am brining only one pail of illuminous bermuda shorts and one string vest. and maybe a utility belt.

damn you, 1st weekend people.

yes, damn yous all to hell.

(at least ya can tell us 2nd weekend langers which of them there bands is acually any good)

crisps (16 Apr, 2002 12:37 p.m.):

We all know you'll be in bed wiv your cocoa and a nice book at 2am.

You ain't Hardcore.

God I wish I was going, but I be flying to Amsterdam for four days so I can't complain.

BTW does anyone know any cool places to go to in Amsterdam such as museums, kooky places, foxy boxing and such and such.

1984 (16 Apr, 2002 08:17 p.m.):

We all know you'll be in bed wiv your cocoa and a nice book at 2am.

You ain't Hardcore.

God I wish I was going, but I be flying to Amsterdam for four days so I can't complain.

BTW does anyone know any cool places to go to in Amsterdam such as museums, kooky places, foxy boxing and such and such.

Get a big fuck-off bag of mushrooms and head for oosterpark.You can trip by the small lake for the whole day.Also,don't buy your grass from any shops within a 1 km radius of the train station,they'll fuckin rob ya.

I've been twice but I can't really remember either time very well....
there is a deadly modern art museum the name of which escapes me now, with Anselem Kiefer stuff in it though, wha'
and the tryptich of Wham! Which is pretty damn impressive close up.

Plus I am *assuming* you won't want to give the Ann Frank Haus a miss.

It's certainly no huge leap of imagination on my part but...

Is that you Chrith/Crisps?

Dust wunderin' like.

Fuck this for a game of eels in the bath with your mates and the baby oil.

it's 5:15 on wednesday 17th of april and I STILL DON'T KNOW if I'll be going or not.

If I DON'T go, I'll still be paying for a flight and a ticket, but If I DO go I'm paying for those AND trains AND spending money AND maybe not paying my rent AND going to jail for unpaid credit card bills.

I probably won't know till friday morning in the airport when I check my balance to see if some cheques I lodged have cleared.

The suspense is killing me. I'd bite my nails if my fingers weren't in fact discoloured little sour-tasting penis replicas.

It couldn't possibly be worse timing for me and the youngfella, we have less than 2 weeks to find somewhere to live, and 4 precious flat-hunting days are going to be taken up with ATP. I won't be able to relax not knowing if we've a roof over our heads come May... Having said hat we might find a place in the next 48 hours.

1984 (16 Apr, 2002 08:17 p.m.):

1984, you could try the Van Gogh museum if you like Van Gogh like I did.

Or you could try some dodgy narcotics and end up thinking some bits of bog roll are a bunch of snakes coming to get you like I did.

Depends what you're into really.

Lollo Rosso (17 Apr, 2002 05:24 p.m.):
It couldn't possibly be worse timing for me and the youngfella, we have less than 2 weeks to find somewhere to live, and 4 precious flat-hunting days are going to be taken up with ATP. I won't be able to relax not knowing if we've a roof over our heads come May... Having said hat we might find a place in the next 48 hours.

why don't you live with herv?

Stuart Little (17 Apr, 2002 05:19 p.m.):
I probably won't know till friday morning in the airport when I check my balance to see if some cheques I lodged have cleared.

stuart, do what any sane person would do. go, have fun, *deny* the bills existence and deal with it all after in a glorious psychotic and physical breakdown.

you know it's the only way

Stuart Little (17 Apr, 2002 05:19 p.m.):
If I DON'T go, I'll still be paying for a flight and a ticket, but If I DO go I'm paying for those AND trains AND spending money AND maybe not paying my rent AND going to jail for unpaid credit card bills.
i think the train is only about £30stg, or 50€. If you could borrow that, bring food and not drink all weekend, you're sorted! Considering youve already forked out about €200 its probably worth a bit more debt...

Who am I fucking kidding.
Of course I'm going.
Roll on 5am tomorrow. I love an early start. Tho 5 is a bit early for a wake-me-up hand shandy - might have to crack one off on the plane instead. And you know, If I face forward while I cum, my ejaculatory juices will technically be travelling faster than the speed of sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back