ATP Fans times up (1 Viewer)

gah! grouper first act of the festival? never in 3 years have i made it to see the first band.
plus grouper is sunday morning music.

gonna land it late too.
Grouper very high on the to do list.
Perfect for sunday afternoon shift .

gah! grouper first act of the festival? never in 3 years have i made it to see the first band.
plus grouper is sunday morning music.

Yeah, Grouper is a strange choice to start the whole festival.
She'd be perfect for hungover heads one of the following afternoons.
Better when they have bands like TheThermals or Jay Reatard as the first band to kickstart things.

Seeing as we're all on the bleedin 6am flight there's no chance of missing Grouper anyway!!

Better when they have bands like TheThermals or Jay Reatard as the first band to kickstart things.

Seeing as we're all on the bleedin 6am flight there's no chance of missing Grouper anyway!!

every year i'm in my chalet drinking and i look at my watch and whoops! missed the first hour or two of music.

im gonna miss it for sure....boLLox

http://www.atpfestival.com/NewsView/0904221242.php

Grizzly Bear overlapping with Harvey Milk... pity.
Marnie Stern on the same time as The Jesus Lizard, but at least TJL are playing twice.

no real bad clashes for me.
i'll watch grizzly bear and maybe catch a bit of the end of harvey milk.
i'll probably go for marnie stern and watch the second jesus lizard show, seeing as i'll see them at primavera.

i'll probably go for marnie stern and watch the second jesus lizard show, seeing as i'll see them at primavera.

see, i know that makes perfect sense, but i'm gonna find it really hard not to watch The Jesus Lizard

This'll be my first time in Minhead, what's the story with the whole bands playing two sets? Do you get to choose which one you go too? How do they know which one you've been at?

I'm still totally baffled as to why !!! have been given that timeslot.

This'll be my first time in Minhead, what's the story with the whole bands playing two sets? Do you get to choose which one you go too? How do they know which one you've been at?

There's a thing a the top of that page that says you can go to both but if you can't fit into the first night you can get a wristband to get into the scond night.

Just saw a rumour on the internet that Sleep are playing Holy Mountain in full on the Saturday, then Dopesmoker in full on the Sunday. Get the fuck in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back