Assassin reqd. (1 Viewer)

ITalkShite

Website
Visit site
Assassin reqd. to kill (and/or provide sensible, acceptable measures of accountability and corporate oversight for) all FAI suits who idiotically appointed Stan, and have now finally sacked him, with special focus on John Delaney. Good pay and conditions for the right candidate.

saw some of the newspapers just there - photos of stan. total misery. fuck the fai for appointing him. sure he got a lot of money out of it, but I bet he feels like shit.

saw some of the newspapers just there - photos of stan. total misery. fuck the fai for appointing him. sure he got a lot of money out of it, but I bet he feels like shit.

His future in the game as a participant is gone, no one will ever hire him to coach/manage again. At least he'll have a future as pundit I can imagine Richard Keys at half time talking to him about some team being a goal down and asking what would be the opposite of what he'd do and that's what will get them the win.

he can't do punditry either, though - he's terrible on tv; he always looks nervous and jittery. maybe he should give up all this footy lark and start driving the train to cork.

His future in the game as a participant is gone, no one will ever hire him to coach/manage again. At least he'll have a future as pundit I can imagine Richard Keys at half time talking to him about some team being a goal down and asking what would be the opposite of what he'd do and that's what will get them the win.

I'd imagine Stan is set for life financially. I'd say he walked away with the guts of a million this week.

Sure it was a shit thing to happen the poor chap, and he certainly didn't deserve to be put in that position, but I think he'll get over it.

I'd sure Walsall would take him back happily.

like, Staunton should have had L-plates on when he was managing Ireland.

but then he wouldn't have been able to manage when Robson got sick cos you need a fully licensed driver with you at all times when at the controls.

Over to you johnnystress

I had a dream about Stan last night. I was at an Ireland game, in the near future, when all of a sudden Stan was spotted in the crowd. Everyone cheered him on and gave it a bit of the old "Ole, ole, ole". Then Stan turned around and he was dressed like The Edge circa 1980's.

What this all means, I have no idea.

I had a dream about Stan last night. I was at an Ireland game, in the near future, when all of a sudden Stan was spotted in the crowd. Everyone cheered him on and gave it a bit of the old "Ole, ole, ole". Then Stan turned around and he was dressed like The Edge circa 1980's.

What this all means, I have no idea.

I think you were dreaming of Stan of Ireland's golden age - Italia 90 / USA 94. And since you didn't know what the hell that looked like off the pitch, your mind dressed him as the Edge in U2's golden age.

I was really hoping that dream would turn dark - like Stan turned around to face the crowd and blew him brains out all over them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back