Dog bite fixes for new footwear? (1 Viewer)

Diddles

Dirty big scratch on my new boots from the poxy dog. Like I was putting them on out of the fucking box and the little bastard robbed one and scraped his teeth along the toe, I broke down crying and everything, they weren't cheap. I could cope if it was on the side, but the fucking front of them, a constant reminder of his boldness, I'll ending up hating him forever because of it. Have tried olive oil and then shoe polish and then olive oil again, it's faded but not gone, plz help.

Dirty big scratch on my new boots from the poxy dog. Like I was putting them on out of the fucking box and the little bastard robbed one and scraped his teeth along the toe, I broke down crying and everything, they weren't cheap. I could cope if it was on the side, but the fucking front of them, a constant reminder of his boldness, I'll ending up hating him forever because of it. Have tried olive oil and then shoe polish and then olive oil again, it's faded but not gone, plz help.
Did you get them online?
Return them maybe

Say you just noticed the scratch

Online companies don't care

I returned a pair of boots to Zara that I nicked on the leg of my desk when I was trying them on for the first time. Brought them in, she eyeballed the sole for signs of wear but said nothing and gave me a full refund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back