Can I fix my Sperrin security lights? (1 Viewer)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
I can't find anything online for these"Sperrin" security lights

Most of the LEDs have burned out . Do I replace the whole thing or is there a generic brand of LED cell I can use? @ann post , you seem to know about this type of thing. IMG_20190526_115938.jpg

I can't find anything online for these"Sperrin" security lights

Most of the LEDs have burned out . Do I replace the whole thing or is there a generic brand of LED cell I can use? @ann post , you seem to know about this type of thing.View attachment 13049

I don't really do anything that is mains based to beyond the really obvious. If it can be unplugged and you open it and see what is in there, it looks like what is called a 'COB' (chips on board -LED's being considered chips in this case) which might have an ebayable set of numbers on it. If the part doesn't come up first time on ebay I'd say its straight into the replace the whole thing category.

Technically this is much more an @ernesto question :)

I don't really do anything that is mains based to beyond the really obvious. If it can be unplugged and you open it and see what is in there, it looks like what is called a 'COB' (chips on board -LED's being considered chips in this case) which might have an ebayable set of numbers on it. If the part doesn't come up first time on ebay I'd say its straight into the replace the whole thing category.

Technically this is much more an @ernesto question :)

"3 years warranty". Mine lasted 2 and a bit

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    61.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back