Who knows stuff about money? (1 Viewer)

ilovehoovering

Supporter
who knows stuff about money? A family member wants to give me €5000 (a nice surprise!). Apart from upping my contributions to thumped does anyone know where the best place to stick it would be? I don't live in Ireland and but have a basic AIB bank account. I won't need access to the money in the short-term. Basically I'll just keep it somewhere to fund moving back to Ireland at some point. I assume interest rates are as a rubbish as they are in the UK.

who knows stuff about money? A family member wants to give me €5000 (a nice surprise!). Apart from upping my contributions to thumped does anyone know where the best place to stick it would be? I don't live in Ireland and but have a basic AIB bank account. I won't need access to the money in the short-term. Basically I'll just keep it somewhere to fund moving back to Ireland at some point. I assume interest rates are as a rubbish as they are in the UK.
@IFF

I have a bank account which you could lodge it to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back