I'm trying to remember an Irish band from the 90s (1 Viewer)

Theseus Mock

Solutions
Thumped hivemind — I'm trying to remember an Irish band from the 90s, I *think* it was about mid-90s.The lead singer was ginger with dread-like hair, he played acoustic guitar iirc. They only lasted for a couple of singles. I wanna say their name was along the lines of hitchers or mitcheners (but not those exact ones as they were other Irish bands). Anyone recall who I'm thinking of?

Possibly you're thinking of Watercress?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They had a semihit (possibly in my own head) with a song called crocodiles (I think)

Is it the "pennies down the wishing well" guy at 3:02? I never did find out who he is.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thumped hivemind — I'm trying to remember an Irish band from the 90s, I *think* it was about mid-90s.The lead singer was ginger with dread-like hair, he played acoustic guitar iirc. They only lasted for a couple of singles. I wanna say their name was along the lines of hitchers or mitcheners (but not those exact ones as they were other Irish bands). Anyone recall who I'm thinking of?

I know who you're talking about but I don't recall anything about them or their name, and up until 5 minutes ago i thought that was who mic cristopher was. it wasn't.

edit: HANG ON

The Mary Janes

hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back