Ask Thumped... (2 Viewers)

nooleen

bad ape
Supporter
Threads
@GO --i'm trying to remember the name of a band you posted a video of here a few years ago, where the video was them all in space or on lumps of planets breaking up into lava or something, there may have been lasers shooting out of one of their eyes. there was a beard and possibly a viking helmet. and it was kind of chunky, harsh, electronicish spacey rock. do you know the one i'm talking about?

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
@GO --i'm trying to remember the name of a band you posted a video of here a few years ago, where the video was them all in space or on lumps of planets breaking up into lava or something, there may have been lasers shooting out of one of their eyes. there was a beard and possibly a viking helmet. and it was kind of chunky, harsh, electronicish spacey rock. do you know the one i'm talking about?
jazes no idea..sounds great though!

Bernie Lomax

Threads
This?

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
I have an old (2010?) MacBook Pro and I need a new power supply for it. CombuB sell them in town for €85 but I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that might be cheaper.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
When not switched on our dishwasher has started to hum intermittently. It's a low electrical hum that comes and goes.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Donate!

Total amount
€0.00
Goal
€100.00

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads