Ask Thumped... (1 Viewer)

hiadudiad?

Supporter
Threads
I haven't bought through the site but I have asked in the shop about stuff I saw online and then couldn't find in the shop and it seems the online version is reasonably accurate. I don't think you can tell from the web site which store it's in though.

It's probably using the same database

hydromancer

Supporter
Threads
Anyone use Tower's online site to buy stuff? It looks terrible. I have doubts about how up to date the stock list might be.
I bought a dvd off them not to long ago. No problem with it actually a good bit cheaper than amazon.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
i mean are we talking marley, the levellers, mick hucknall, duke special, ned's atomic dustbin...?

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I'm currently paying car insurance in installments. What happens if I cancel my contract? Do I still owe the full amount?

Theseus Mock

Threads
where would one get ones hands on a few pallets (non-hipster/halloween/glorious 12th reason)
You could ask around in the yard with the t-shirt place/mechanics/Guerilla Studios on Ossory Road. Or in A1 kitchens further down the road.

JohnnyRaz

Threads
You could ask around in the yard with the t-shirt place/mechanics/Guerilla Studios on Ossory Road. Or in A1 kitchens further down the road.
thanks all - I just need a couple of lengths of rough planks really (making another composter for the garden). I may go skip digging this weekend as theres a couple of houses getting work done in the neighbourhood this weekend.
i could of course simply buy a few lengths of timber, but seeing perfectly good materials going to waste offends my midlands mind..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Terror Twilight
    … And Carrot Rope
    Pavement
    Terror Twilight
  • The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads