Art you like (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 392
  • Views 63K
  • Watchers 12

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hubert_Robert_-_Ruins_with_an_obelisk_in_the_distance_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Hubert_Robert%2C_The_Ponte_Salario%2C_c._1775%2C_NGA_41665.jpg

Hubert_Robert_%28French_-_A_Hermit_Praying_in_the_Ruins_of_a_Roman_Temple_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

636658690947015383.jpg

hubert%2Brobert%2Barchaeologists%2Bat%2Bthe%2Btemple%2Bof%2Bvespasian%2B1762.jpg

Huber Robert
ruined architectural collosus

She stood out by a mile. Lots of crap in that show. I thought the cement works video was great too.

Which was the cement works video? I LOOOOOVED the second life video, that was my favourite, followed by hers. Always a mixed bag with these shows, but lots of good nuggets. Was confused because it said there was a Yayoi Kusama piece but I don't remember seeing it anywhere..

Which was the cement works video? I LOOOOOVED the second life video, that was my favourite, followed by hers. Always a mixed bag with these shows, but lots of good nuggets. Was confused because it said there was a Yayoi Kusama piece but I don't remember seeing it anywhere..
It was two large screens, at right angles, juxtaposing images of the sacred Mount Buto with footage from the cement works and quarry that are gradually stripping it away. Really affecting. Watched it twice, could have stayed longer. Don't remember the Kusama piece either!

It was two large screens, at right angles, juxtaposing images of the sacred Mount Buto with footage from the cement works and quarry that are gradually stripping it away. Really affecting. Watched it twice, could have stayed longer. Don't remember the Kusama piece either!

Oh yes! That was fantastic. Dropped into the Kim Gordon exhibit while I was there, fair play to her, but fully, 100% not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back