arizona (1 Viewer)

daydream_nation

Website
Visit site
going to phoenix next week to visit my folks. then south to tuscon, over the border to nogales, and back up north to sedona to stay at a ranch/spa for a few days. recommend me shit!

ya, no interest really like, just family stuff like. although I am excited now! Mexican food-yes. And hopefully some records shopping. Hearing only good things bout sedona

This fine documentary should have all the necessary details.

Raising%20Arizona.jpg

Do loads of crystal meth and eat burritos.

here, im out of my fucking eyes as it is. on prescription painkillers- apparently they're like legal ketamine. I just left work there to get some cake in the shop. It was emotional.

cowboys hats - yeah. It's in the 40s at the moment. there's a pool in the gaff so that'll be nice. parents say you just go from air conditioned house to air conditioned car etc.

kapake. more like kaboom to be honest.
cleaner just came in to hoover my office, wanted to tear my ears off it was so loud. I'm ruining my own thread now. balls. if I don't get fucking shot in nogales I'll look into the aul chemists

go to flagstaff cos theres a big telescope there. Some people like that shit. Then go to the north ridge of the grand canyon cos it looks nice. And go on route 66 so you can say you've been on route 66.

Thats about it. Its hot there and death valley is there and theres snakes and shit. And the joshua tree.

go to flagstaff cos theres a big telescope there. Some people like that shit. Then go to the north ridge of the grand canyon cos it looks nice. And go on route 66 so you can say you've been on route 66.

Thats about it. Its hot there and death valley is there and theres snakes and shit. And the joshua tree.

thanks scutter! think my parents have been to flagstaff alright so maybe we'll swing by. if we don't all kill each other :)

thanks scutter! think my parents have been to flagstaff alright so maybe we'll swing by. if we don't all kill each other :)

well theres nothing in flagstaff really, other than colleges, so I wouldn't stay too long. Just, its on the way to the grand canyon so is a decent stopping off point. I remember 5 of us piled into a $70-a-night hotel room there and ate all the donuts from their breakfast buffet the next morning. Fond memories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back